Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 27 Jan 18, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

I was the same last week but have lost 6llbs in total so far so going well. Did have a Chinese takeaway for dinner but then I only ever get chicken fried rice and chips which I share with my sister
Old 27 Jan 18, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

Is weight watches new plan easy to do?
I have a lot of intolerances to citrus fruit and quite a few veggies cause severe stomach cramps (query ibs having tests etc)
So I find myself limited
My throat closes when I have citrus fruit it's a nightmare
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I’ve just joined ww but have chose to do the no count plan, finding it really good. Lots of lovely recipes to follow that are dead easy. Tonight we had chicken korma and rice, it was really good. Have managed to loose 7.5lb so far I’m pleased with my loss so far. Good luck to everyone who has recently started.
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 18, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
mollybogle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by mushumadness View Post
Is weight watches new plan easy to do?
I have a lot of intolerances to citrus fruit and quite a few veggies cause severe stomach cramps (query ibs having tests etc)
So I find myself limited
My throat closes when I have citrus fruit it's a nightmare
I find it easy I’m not really a big fruit or veg eater I try to get my veg in soup. I find if I plan it’s much easier
Old 28 Jan 18, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
samhugs
Getting Excited

Mobile

Another 3lbs off this week, 12lbs In 3 weeks. I’m loving it but think I need to start having some more free foods now my daily points have changed.
Old 28 Jan 18, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Pieces
Imagineer

Pieces's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

What are everyone’s daily points if you don’t mind me asking. I have 23 points a day, trying to get from 10.5 stone to 9.5 stone. Only just started
Old 28 Jan 18, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

Re-enlisted with WW on 5th January with 1.5 stone I want to. I lost 4 stone with WW in 2002 reaching my goal weight just in time for my 60th birthday. Have stayed within a stone of that with the help of a brief flirtation with SW in between to keep things fresh. Now want to lose an additional half stone past my original WW goal. I have found it progressively more difficult to lose the weight as I have got older

I have 23 dailies and 35 weeklies. My losses so far have been 3lb, half pound and 1lb, which in the scheme of things I am happy with

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 18, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Pieces View Post
What are everyone’s daily points if you don’t mind me asking. I have 23 points a day, trying to get from 10.5 stone to 9.5 stone. Only just started
I’m similar to you but want to get to 9 stone. I have 23 daily points and 28 weekly points.
Susan62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 18, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Susan62
slightly serious Dibber

Another 2lb off this week, that’s 5 1/2lb in 3 weeks so really pleased. Nearly killed myself at the gym, went 3 times last week, including 55 mins Combat! Loving the new plan.
Susan62 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Feb 18, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Lovesholidays
Imagineer

Lovesholidays's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
How’s everyone still doing?

I’ve been doing it five weeks now and have lost 12lb, I’m very pleased how it’s going. I’m doing the no count find it much easier than having to count everything and there are lots of foods I like that are free, for lunch I’ve just had Warburton thin with bacon and egg and tomato ketchup, all free food
Lovesholidays is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List