Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 17 Mar 18, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post

All paid for do just FPs to book & spending money to get... can’t believe how quickly it’s coming round!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Everything’s all sorted now, just doing FP at the moment, we’re also getting married out there so all that’s sorted too! Can’t believe how quickly these weeks are going 😁
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
booked and paid discovery cove yesterday
going to link husbands and kids disney tickets to my disney experiance today
also going to do the what we are doing each day plan in preperation for when our fast passes open
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie29
Apprentice Imagineer

I'm so excited! Florida is like an addiction, it really is. I'm already planning next years trip!
I-Drive July 2004. I-Drive Oct/Nov 2006. Southern Dunes May 2010 (married in Florida!). Town Centre June 2011. Southern Dunes August 2012. Hampton Lakes and Carnival Cruise August 2013. Regal Palms 2014. Southern Dunes 2017. Southern Dunes and Hard Rock Hotel May 2018. AKL, POFQ, Wilderness Lodge and Disney Dream2019.
Dopey challenge - All Stars stay January 2020. Cabana Bay Sept 2022
minnie29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie29
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goosey-Lucy View Post
Everything’s all sorted now, just doing FP at the moment, we’re also getting married out there so all that’s sorted too! Can’t believe how quickly these weeks are going 😁
We got married in 2010 at a beautiful chappel in Eustis (about an hour or so drive from Davenport). It was the best thing we ever done! photos are fab! we have so many amazing memories of our day. It was a no brainer to us, we love Florida so much, it just made sense. My sister and her husband also got married at the same place last year, so it was lovely for my DH and I to return.

I hope you have an amazing wedding and good luck
I-Drive July 2004. I-Drive Oct/Nov 2006. Southern Dunes May 2010 (married in Florida!). Town Centre June 2011. Southern Dunes August 2012. Hampton Lakes and Carnival Cruise August 2013. Regal Palms 2014. Southern Dunes 2017. Southern Dunes and Hard Rock Hotel May 2018. AKL, POFQ, Wilderness Lodge and Disney Dream2019.
minnie29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by minnie29 View Post
We got married in 2010 at a beautiful chappel in Eustis (about an hour or so drive from Davenport). It was the best thing we ever done! photos are fab! we have so many amazing memories of our day. It was a no brainer to us, we love Florida so much, it just made sense. My sister and her husband also got married at the same place last year, so it was lovely for my DH and I to return.

I hope you have an amazing wedding and good luck
Ah how weird, that’s where we’re getting married!
Goosey-Lucy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 18, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie29
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Ah how weird, that’s where we’re getting married!
Really! The couple who run it are lovely! It was called Chapel of Love when we got married, and a lady called Bonnie ran it. The new people are great as well. My sister got beautiful photos, really stunning - you'll have a fab day. There's a lovely little town called Mount Dora about 10 minutes drive from the Chapel, we had our dinner there after my sister's wedding
Old 18 Mar 18, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Really! The couple who run it are lovely! It was called Chapel of Love when we got married, and a lady called Bonnie ran it. The new people are great as well. My sister got beautiful photos, really stunning - you'll have a fab day. There's a lovely little town called Mount Dora about 10 minutes drive from the Chapel, we had our dinner there after my sister's wedding
The lady who runs it is Theresa now, she moved from Michigan I think and had a chapel there, they’re so lovely though! The minute I found it on google I just fell in love with it, it’s so beautiful! I’ll have a look at Mt Dora cause we were after somewhere to go for lunch after 😁
Old 19 Mar 18, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
minnie29
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

The lady who runs it is Theresa now, she moved from Michigan I think and had a chapel there, they’re so lovely though! The minute I found it on google I just fell in love with it, it’s so beautiful! I’ll have a look at Mt Dora cause we were after somewhere to go for lunch after 😁
We fell in love with Mount Dora. There's a lovely bridge path over the water and you can go and sit by the lighthouse overlooking the water too. You might even see us in the little past guest book they have at the Chapel. My husband and I are Gillam and my Sister is Goudie. I'd love to do it all again
Old 19 Mar 18, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Goosey-Lucy
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We fell in love with Mount Dora. There's a lovely bridge path over the water and you can go and sit by the lighthouse overlooking the water too. You might even see us in the little past guest book they have at the Chapel. My husband and I are Gillam and my Sister is Goudie. I'd love to do it all again
Wow, it sounds lovely! I’ll keep an eye out for you then 😁😁