Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 15 Feb 19, 03:32 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsEgg View Post
Those look fab, I always fancy them from the snack menu but they also look so greasy in real life, I may have to try the oven versions, let me know how you get on Kelly.

Completely forgot to come on here for our double digit dance, but we have a little dance around the kitchen which my 4 year old loved!
The real ones are very greasy. They're in my trip report. I was so, disappointed as I wanted to love them.

Happy belated double digit day 😊 that's, so cute 😍 xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 19, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
That's fab thank you so much. This will be going on the menu for next week! W'ell probably try the oven ones and maybe turn the heat up as I'm trying to follow healthier eating xx
I’m going to have a few more for my tea tonight but will oven them as I was supposed to be eating healthier too, whoops! I hope you enjoy them

Originally Posted by MrsEgg View Post
Those look fab, I always fancy them from the snack menu but they also look so greasy in real life, I may have to try the oven versions, let me know how you get on Kelly.

Completely forgot to come on here for our double digit dance, but we had a little dance around the kitchen which my 4 year old loved!
I’m going to oven a few tonight so I’ll pop a photo up to show the difference!
Happy belated dd day

I tweeted Tim Tracker to say thanks for the recipe and how nice they were. He’s just liked my tweet so I’m basically a celebrity now

Edit - This is what they look like from the oven, still delicious!

Edited at 09:16 AM.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
shell1970
Excited about Disney

Another thing ticked off the list

ESTAs done and approved this morning

13 weeks today for us
shell1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by shell1970 View Post
ESTAs done and approved this morning

13 weeks today for us
Woo hoo!
Kat22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Anyone getting their dollars now? I'm a bit nervous to leave it until the Brexit goings on in March! DH gets a bonus this month so might just get them now
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 19, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I feel the same! So, undecided I think we'll probably change most or maybe half x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 19, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Charl_bb
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm chancing it. I would usually get currency a few days before a holiday and I'm going to do the same this time. If it's rubbish then at least I've done the same as usual. If I buy now but it is then better before we go ill be annoyed with myself that I didn't stick to my usual routine!
Charl_bb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Fast pass day today! Booked everything I wanted so far for our first 2 weeks. I’ve just checked and everything is still available so for those booking soon don’t panic too much! Feels really close now
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Fast pass day today! Booked everything I wanted so far for our first 2 weeks. I’ve just checked and everything is still available so for those booking soon don’t panic too much! Feels really close now
That’s great news! I bet it feels real now! How exciting!x
Kat22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Mar 19, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
I'm nervous about doing mine I've never done them before!
Did you get the times you wanted for the first few days? Or did you have to take later times than you wanted?
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List