Old 9 Jun 18, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Leyfy View Post
Yeah, they are great shirts! Worked out if I do every parkrun excluding the three weeks we are away I should be on track to get my 100 by November. Gives me a goal to work to x
Let us know when you hit your target and we can have a little virtual celebration with a few of these 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💯
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 18, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Let us know when you hit your target and we can have a little virtual celebration with a few of these 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💯
I think that weekend no-one on the weekend warrior should be allowed to beat my step count!
Leyfy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 18, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

I think that weekend no-one on the weekend warrior should be allowed to beat my step count!
Lol deal x
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 18, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Mobile

Phew remembered washing was still out so fetching that it has just hit my step target for day. ... I can go to bed now lol xx
Old 10 Jun 18, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
scottishlass89
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
I can’t work out who is who on here and then on the workweek hustle 🤪
I’m Heather M

Yes

I think I'm 'Kim' on fitbit? My picture is me holding a dolewhip.
Yep Kim on mine 😊

I think I missed the weekend warrior this weekend but my steps are really low as going away tomorrow night on fitness holiday so resting up for that.
scottishlass89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post

You are all so nice... And fit sounding. My fatbit and I are going through a bit of a love hate relationship at the moment. I love food and hate walking.

Is it wrong that when I nosied through on the links posted above that I ignored all the smiley faces and focussed solely on the dolewhip?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 18, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
You are all so nice... And fit sounding. My fatbit and I are going through a bit of a love hate relationship at the moment. I love food and hate walking.

Is it wrong that when I nosied through on the links posted above that I ignored all the smiley faces and focussed solely on the dolewhip?
Fitness has been a long, hard road with me. I lost a lot of weight and became obsessed with it, then injured myself and had this totally unsustainable fitness regime. I then had a bit of a horrific time about two years ago (due to other things going on including my mum dying) and went totally the other way and put two stone back on! Whoops!

I've since managed to loose half of that and try and get a bit of balance back.

Got to love a dole whip!
Leyfy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 18, 01:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Thank you all for adding me on and for adding me to challenge.

I am now officially first on them. I have taken a screen shot as it will never happen again ! (Mind you it is 1am and nearly everybody else is sensibly asleep )

Off to rest (and snore) on my laurels now
Old 14 Jun 18, 01:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Thanks all for adding me. Has really given me the kick up the "motivation" that I needed.

Today I did 15k. Thought I know would like to see if I could do 20k. Ended up doing 25k, jogging all round the lounge for a good hour or two - but did it 😅

Only problem is I am so pooped now I need to get someone to carry me upstairs. Suspect I will have sore legs tomorrow 👣
Old 15 Jun 18, 07:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by FamilyGWales View Post
Thanks all for adding me. Has really given me the kick up the "motivation" that I needed.

Today I did 15k. Thought I know would like to see if I could do 20k. Ended up doing 25k, jogging all round the lounge for a good hour or two - but did it 😅

Only problem is I am so pooped now I need to get someone to carry me upstairs. Suspect I will have sore legs tomorrow 👣
You overtook me today! :