Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 5 Mar 19, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mypegleg
First POST

Well down to double digits today paid off holiday and park tickets now, cant wait.
mypegleg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 19, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mypegleg View Post
Well down to double digits today paid off holiday and park tickets now, cant wait.
Yey
Old 8 Mar 19, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Hootietootie
Very Serious Dibber

So a trip to the keys is now gone. Instead have the child booked into a week of Space Camp at Kennedy. So it's Titusville for us
Hootietootie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
florida addict
Imagineer

florida addict's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bubble123 View Post
Ah that sounds good..

Haven't done KSC since 1999 on a school trip!

Haven't done Discovery cove either, I think SW & BG are definitely more appealing this trip as with some tickets they have the free parking..

we've booked breakfast at Tusker House for our morning at Animal Kingdom I think an 8.05 reservation but I may cancel it closer to the time, as with tip it's nearly $100 for 2 we've done it before so I'm not sure with the exchange rate not being as good as usual does make it more expensive.

Just looked at the Go Miami card, Are you staying there?

planning 2 nights in Miami and 3 nights in the Keys
Old 9 Mar 19, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hootietootie View Post
So a trip to the keys is now gone. Instead have the child booked into a week of Space Camp at Kennedy. So it's Titusville for us
That sounds interesting! and something different too!
Old 9 Mar 19, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Originally Posted by florida addict View Post
planning 2 nights in Miami and 3 nights in the Keys
Nice, would love to go to the Florida keys one year, looks awesome
Old 14 Mar 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Wayhayyy!

Double digits today for me!

Now I am officially allowed to start getting excited at this point

We've recently changed our plans a bit and instead of 18 nights onsite at Disney at POR we are now coming offsite for the last week and going into a villa for the first time

And my 82 year old father in law is flying out to join us for that week to spend quality time with his grandsons. He's a very fit and agile 82 year old who hasd been to Florida before and at 69 years old was riding ALL the biggest coasters in Orlando - not entirely confident that he will be this time but he still wants to come and do Universal as he likes a wander.
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishnellie
VIP Dibber

scottishnellie's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Wayhayyy!

We've recently changed our plans a bit and instead of 18 nights onsite at Disney at POR we are now coming offsite for the last week and going into a villa for the first time

And my 82 year old father in law is flying out to join us for that week to spend quality time with his grandsons. He's a very fit and agile 82 year old who hasd been to Florida before and at 69 years old was riding ALL the biggest coasters in Orlando - not entirely confident that he will be this time but he still wants to come and do Universal as he likes a wander.
Ooh double digit day for me today too 😃

Our biggest change of plan so far is we are now taking my 17 year old neice along with us. Thinking of calling this years trip report ‘the fifth element’ since it will be such a change from our usual wee team of 4.

She will have her 18th birthday while we are there so are thinking an (alcohol free!) evening in CityWalk so it’s somewhere with a nightlife vibe? Might do a post asking for suggestions though incase any dibbers have a better idea.

Getting excited now!

Helen xx

Here's a link to all my previous trip reports since 2015
trip report list by year
scottishnellie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
pinkstarburst
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Wayhayyy!

Cloverlady - I'm super excited now as well. Finally seems real! We have made some changes as well. We will now be 9 nights at BC and then 5 nights at AKL. Have changed my mind so many times but think this will be the right balance for us. Cannot wait!

Scottishnellie - 18th celebrations in Citywalk sound fabulous! I'm sure you will have a ball. As a first timer I can't recommend anywehere I'm sure others will have loads of suggestions.

I have also contacted Beth this week to arrange a couple of items to be delivered to her and also will use her to get water and snacks to the hotel when we arrive. Glad I did this as she seems so lovely and extremely helpful!

Roll on single digit day! (Yes, I know ... getting slightly ahead of myself!)
pinkstarburst is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scottishnellie View Post
Ooh double digit day for me today too 😃

Our biggest change of plan so far is we are now taking my 17 year old neice along with us. Thinking of calling this years trip report ‘the fifth element’ since it will be such a change from our usual wee team of 4.

She will have her 18th birthday while we are there so are thinking an (alcohol free!) evening in CityWalk so it’s somewhere with a nightlife vibe? Might do a post asking for suggestions though incase any dibbers have a better idea.

Getting excited now!
Ah an extra traveller for you too!
Sorry, can't help with ideas for an 18th but am sure others can, but City Walk sounds an excellent place to celebrate - it will be unforgettable won't it!? - turning 18 in Orlando and celebrating there!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List