Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 1 May 18, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs dee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DollyDimples View Post
You are at POFQ for some of the same time as me.
Oooh ... have you been to pofq before ? If not you are in for a treat ! It's gorgeous - we haven't told the kids yet - I'm waiting till Christmas xx
And too many canary/Balearic island visits to list
Mrs dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Niclb
Being a bit Goofy

Hi Disney Dizzy

Yes you are correct it will be September to look at flights as your return flight is in August. I'm in the same boat and looking to book a return flight on 2 August and can't look until 3/4 September at the earliest. Obviously only know this from info I've picked up from the Dibb!

Sorry can't answer your question re the new Cirque show but am also interested if anyone knows the answer.

Happy planning
Old 2 May 18, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DollyDimples
Getting Excited

No, not been before and really looking forward to it.

Me and DH have only been to Florida once back in 2005 and we stayed in a HoJo on international Drive.

I won the debate in our house about which disney hotel to choose. :-)
DollyDimples is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks Niclb, I thought that might be the case. Im going to have to wait until around 11/12 September then. Im not good at being patient 😫
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
belfastbabe
Apprentice Imagineer

belfastbabe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Hello July 19ers! We are a party of 6 staying in a virgin villa(aoa). 5 of us leave from Belfast and ds leaves from Gatwick. We have booked from 15th-29th and have decided will probably do 5 Disney days and 2 universal, as last year we stayed onsite and had 14 day Disney passes. Am looking forward to hear more about offsite dining- our usual favourites include outback ,Bahama breeze, Denny's Tgi's and previously ponderosa!
belfastbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 18, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Doowop
Very Serious Dibber

Ill join please 😁

We are looking to fly out on July 24th and stay 2 nights at port Canaveral at Radisson at the port, well do KSC as not made it there previous trips and then a 3 night cruise on the Disney dream 😃 then 9 nights at all star movies, DH has told me under no circumstances to book more than 2 weeks this time 🙁 sure I can talk him round though 😂
Doowop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 18, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Weve booked for July 2019 too, just the 3 of us as away with family Xmas 2018 & again July 2020 so we just wanted a chill holiday for the 3 of us, as Xmas will be full on , only planning one day at HS & the rest of the time will be exploring or chilling in villa
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jun 18, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
DDD
Apprentice Imagineer

DDD's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Im going July too. Feels like ages away but I know itll come round quickly!
We will be staying overnight at premier inn Gatwick (not npbooked yet)
Flying 13th and heading t art of animation for two nights. Its cheap (300) and means I dont need to worry about driving after the flight. Magical express booked.
Going to collect car on 14th ready for our move to Royal Pacific at universal for 4 nights. Were in a club level room as its only 50 extra a night and with 4 of us it really makes sense.
Next stop is back to Disney for 2 weeks with dining and tickets. Really looking forward to our stay at the beach club. Its our favourite place.
Return flight is hopefully going to be more bearable with the premium upgrade with Thomas cook.
Its a big holiday and rather pricey but dipping into some inheritance money from my dear dad.

So totally excited and glad we can all get excited together!

Edited at 11:29 PM.
DDD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 18, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
cherub85
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We are hoping to go next July. Will be our 5th time. Hoping to get another BA bargain in September, got a good one for our trip last year! We are probably not going to do Orlando though, looking to go to the Gulf coast instead. Likely to be myself, dh, dd, possibly my parents whove been twice before with us and my best friend whose not been before. Havent booked anything yet.
cherub85 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jun 18, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Dizzy
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by belfastbabe View Post
Hello July 19ers! We are a party of 6 staying in a virgin villa(aoa). 5 of us leave from Belfast and ds leaves from Gatwick. We have booked from 15th-29th and have decided will probably do 5 Disney days and 2 universal, as last year we stayed onsite and had 14 day Disney passes. Am looking forward to hear more about offsite dining- our usual favourites include outback ,Bahama breeze, Denny's Tgi's and previously ponderosa!
On our 2011 trip my DD insisted we went to Ponderosa every day for breakfast! It was the lure of cookies and ice cream I think

We loved Outback in 2011 but understand its not as good now. Will be trying Longhorns.

We had the Disney dinning in 2013 and we want to return to Boma and Raglan Road
2013 - OKW - 20th Anniversary
2019 - 4 week Big Birthday Bonanza
Disney Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List