Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 30 Apr 18, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

Mobile Calories counting support group

Following the calories counting thread thought be great to set up group were we chat and support each other
And things we eat 👍
I start ball rolling
Brunch was two slices wholemeal toast with 2 slices bacon and small poached egg 434 calories 👍
Today Im going try up my water take to two litres then next week three as I struggle to drink fluids
amberspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
teallach
Very Serious Dibber

Hiya, Ill join in if you dont mind Just got back from holiday yesterday, so Im starting afresh with my diet. I tend to get quite obsessive about food but go from eating absolute rubbish to eating practically nothing at all!
I meant to start off well and have breakfast but that didnt happen🙄 Instead, I had a skinny latte and have had an early lunch of an oat topped roll with ham salad (approx 300 calories) Ive set my fitness pal to 1200 calories and will see how that goes over the next week.
teallach is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Doowop
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Ive been using the lose it app to count with and been doing it 2 weeks.

Breakfast was 35g Aldi super berry muesli with milk and banana - I use the rest of half a pint through the day in tea. Luck is a coconut curry pot by BOL - its not all that ☹️ Under 600 calories so far
Doowop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Fast day for me so nothing until dinner at 7
That will be home made veggie chilli with brown rice and vegetables - about 550 calories.
Then 200g strawberries and 8 salted almonds. Around 650 calories overall
Loads of water and beef tea as well

Edited at 07:30 PM.
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 18, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
MissFortune
Imagineer

A few more calories than I wanted to spend today as I had been bad yesterday & aiming to stick to 800/900 in a sort of effort at a fast day.

Breakfast - Chai tea with 30ml milk (17 cals)
Lunch - Naked Noodle Chilli Beef Soup (84 cals)
Snack - Gala Apple & Cereal bar (135 cals)
Dinner - Half of ASDA Maple bacon quiche Lorraine & Egg, potato salad with drizzle of salad cream. (805 cals)

Total today - 1,041

MissFortune is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
woollys_super
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Total calories yesterday 1327
I had aldi 5% fat burger for tea with salad and homemade potato wedges. No roll for burger.
Started today off with whole meal toast and peanut butter.
Disney World, Encantada August 2016
Disney World, Davenport July 2018
woollys_super is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
would love to join if thats ok. 1481 cals yesterday. restarted insanity so wanted a nice dinner so made home made meatballs with salad and a jacket potato. Recalculated my calories and apparently before when i stuck to 1200 a day i was eating too few?
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 3
Protein shake for breakfast (Purition Chocolate). Low carb ploughman's for lunch (2 slices ham, 25g cheese, tomatoes, chutney and a large green salad). Tea is a M&S lentil and beetroot burger with ratatouille and a stuffed mushroom. Dessert, berries and yoghurt. Comes in at about 750 calories.
Posiesmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
teallach
Very Serious Dibber

I ended up having a few more jelly bellies than I intended to last night😳 but wasnt that hungry, so only had a piece of salmon otherwise. Total calories for the day were still only 1177.
Today, Ive had breakfast but made a mistake in buying Yeo valley yoghurt as I used more than Id have wanted and it alone added nearly 200 calories to breakfast which was overnight oats...only I made them this morning and ate them 2 hours later😂 Strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, grapes, oats and yoghurt= 500 calories.
Lunch is going to be a salad which is coming in at 150 calories.
teallach is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 11:56 AM  
Link to this Post
amberspy
Imagineer

Mobile

Last night I wasnt feeling great so just sandwich and crisps but stayed within my remaining calories
Today Im feeling better I rarely eat breakfast unless its my day off or on holiday
So brunch was beans and two slices wholemeal toast which was 404 cals
Still trying to push my water take up
amberspy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List