Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 3 May 18, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Daily Calorie Allowance 1660, not used the full allowance.

Lunch -
McDonald’s Spicy Vegetable Deluxe Burger 412 cals
McDonald’s Shaker Salad 18 cals
McDonald’s regular cappuccino 90 cals

Dinner -
Aduki Bean Melt 210 cals
287g Tinned tomatoes 72 cals
125 g Chickpeas 162 cals
38g Onion 16 cals
5g Nutritional Yeast 17 cals
150g Frozen Broccoli 22 cals
100g Mushrooms 8 cals
15g Chia seeds 63 cals

Snacks -
500ml Almond milk 90 cals
Regular Cappuccino 90 cals
Old 3 May 18, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
pretty71
Apprentice Imagineer

I started using the Lose It all about 5 weeks ago. I lost 10lb in 3 weeks by using 1100 calories a day. I am a WW member for about 5 years and struggled to loose my Christmas weight. This has been a great change to count calories and has worked brilliantly.
pretty71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Doowop
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Having a bad morning and felt like being naughty - so I had a red cherry go ahead bar and go ahead pretzel bites with milk chocolate - so my being naughty cost 236 calories - i’m totally ok with that and it’s cheered me up 😁
Doowop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Alien
Imagineer

I have been counting for few years, I will join you
Alien is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

I was doing this but don think I'm adding the calories in right. Going to start again today. Do you weigh rice etc? X
Old 4 May 18, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rach86 View Post
I was doing this but don think I'm adding the calories in right. Going to start again today. Do you weigh rice etc? X
Hi, I weigh/measure everything I make at home.

I log everything I eat and drink, I’ve been doing MFP since last July. It’s just like second nature now to weigh/log.

Good luck👍
Old 4 May 18, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Doowop
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Yes weigh everything, I don’t put the standard calories for say a banana, I even weigh them
Doowop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 18, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Rach86
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks guys. It's hard tho like i have a curry in slow cooker ( a jar I know I'm naughty ) but 1/4 of it is 94 calories , how will I know how much I have when I'm dishing out? I put curry and rice in fitness pal and it comes up as 500 calories you reckon that's about right? I've just had toast for breakfast ( need to have something else , it's a lot of calories and don't fill me up!) x
Old 4 May 18, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Doowop
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rach86 View Post
Thanks guys. It's hard tho like i have a curry in slow cooker ( a jar I know I'm naughty ) but 1/4 of it is 94 calories , how will I know how much I have when I'm dishing out? I put curry and rice in fitness pal and it comes up as 500 calories you reckon that's about right? I've just had toast for breakfast ( need to have something else , it's a lot of calories and don't fill me up!) x
I generally dish up between the portions, so like do it between 4, if there is a slight bit too much or too less I figure it will even out at another meal if that makes sense? Like you may have a few more calories one time but it could be less another.

I go for granola, cereal bars or muesli for breakfast, they keep me full all morning
Old 4 May 18, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Mosschops69
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
Hi, I weigh/measure everything I make at home.

I log everything I eat and drink, I’ve been doing MFP since last July. It’s just like second nature now to weigh/log.

Good luck👍
I use this too, though it was on the telly a few weeks ago and they were shown to under report the calories, which is annoying.

Mosschops

Orlando: 1999, 2001, 2016, 2019
DLP 2008 2017 2019
Mosschops69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List