Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 15 Oct 18, 03:22 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Mobile Loose itinerary- to remind myself!

This is a relaxed 8-nights trip, so here goes -
Sunday 28th October, arrive at hotel around 8pm, pizza delivery, bed!
Monday 29th - morning no firm plans, from 3pm ANimal Kingdom.
Tuesday 30th - MK all day (it closes at 6 today). Maybe joes crab shack for dinner.
Wednesday 31st - EPcot food and wine for lunch, then a park visit (not sure which one) then maybe Disney Springs early evening.
Thursday 1st November- discovery cove. If we feel up to it, evening in Hollywood studios.
Friday 2nd - more Epcot lunch at food and wine, then a park afterwards (don't know which one yet)
Saturday 3rd - animal kingdom
Sunday 4th - magic kingdom
Monday 5th - morning by the pool, Disney springs for lunch, leave for the airport around 2pm.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Love it, plans look great, not long now! xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Looks a great plan, if you are going to be at DS around 6.30 on the 31st, maybe we can say hi at the mini-Dibb meet at Starbucks 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
Looks a great plan, if you are going to be at DS around 6.30 on the 31st, maybe we can say hi at the mini-Dibb meet at Starbucks 😀
i hope so, but I'm making no firm plans (pretty much like the rest of my trip ).
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
i hope so, but I'm making no firm plans (pretty much like the rest of my trip ).
We were saying the other day that we may skip a park one day and have a day looking around the monorail resorts. We make lots of plans, but when we get there we find we often change them especially if we want some more relaxing time or if it’s too hot. It’s good to be flexible 😀, may see you there then 😃
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Oct 18, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm going to try and update my thread with what we actually did versus the itinerary so here goes -
Monday 29th - uber to Disney springs around 10am, had a good wander around there for a couple of hours then took the boat to okw then a bus to animal kingdom. Got there around 1pm, had lunch at yak and yeti then rode our 3 fp rides plus dinosaur. By around 5pm we were flagging a bit so we got the bus to pofq to have a look around there. Then boat back to Disney springs and dinner at bongos, followed by Sephora shopping (DD went a bit nuts and I got a freebie through their loyalty program as it's my birthday this week). Finally another uber home.
We literally walked onto every Disney transport option we tried today, no waiting. We had a fabulous day, this loose planning seems to work well for us ( and we've only been here a day and we're planning to come again in about 4 years time as a graduation trip 😊 ).
Old 31 Oct 18, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Tuesday 30th - Today's adventure across Disney started at SSR we got there by uber around 10 then a few minutes wait for a bus to magic kingdom. No lines at security at the entrance. 10 minutes wait for pirates so we did 😊. Rides went tech for quite a bit of the day today so we didn't get on any of the mountains or haunted mansion but we did buzz, people mover, carousel of progress, small world, Ariel ride, barnstormer, and jungle cruise. Lunch at cosmic rays and caught the muppets in liberty square. By 3.30 we were ready to leave for the day so we took the ferry to the TTC and uber to el patron which is about 5 minutes walk from our condo. A relaxing evening at "home" for the week awaits tonight 🙂.

Edited at 12:10 AM.
Old 1 Nov 18, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Mobile

Wednesday 31st October-
We started out later today and it was around 11 when we arrived at Epcot. First experience of queuing at bag check but only 5 minutes or so, same at the turnstiles. We went to the seas and spent quite a while there as well as doing the memo ride. Then we loaded up 2 wristlet gift cards and started eating around the world 😍. Today we tried Greece, China, Italy and Brazil- my favourite was Greece, just so flavourful.
We wandered through uk then rode test track with fp. Then spaceship earth (DD chose the wrong language so we listened in Portuguese!) we'd now been in the park for around 5 hours and done enough for us. Epcot didn't seem to be too busy today, frozen ride was at 40 minutes or less all day.
We took the CBR bus to go check it out, again no wait for this bus. Wow! Old port royal is stunning it smells so good too! We had quick service dinner here and thought it was great value for money. This is definitely a contender for me for a future onsite trip 😊.
Another great day, we really enjoyed the slow pace here, wandering around all the food booths and visiting the shops in world showcase.
Old 2 Nov 18, 04:28 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Mobile

Thursday 1st November - discovery cove today and it was wonderful! Perfect timing halfway through our trip beautiful and relaxing. Late afternoon we left and headed to Hollywood studios, where we had fps for toy story mania and tower of terror, love both those rides. Toy story land is vibrant but boy is it crowded! We had dinner at a quick service place near tower of terror then headed to premium outlets I-drive for some retail therapy. A full day but it's been another great one.
Old 3 Nov 18, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Mobile

Friday 2nd November- we're tired today. Decided no parks so we chilled by the pool in the morning until the rainstorm hit at around 3. It slowed to a drizzle after 3 hours or so and we headed out to I-drive outlets for an evening shopping trip. First rain I've seen all week 😊.