Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 27 Dec 18, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
PigletsMum
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile Orlando City FC pre season friendlys?

We will be in Florida from 9th Feb for 2 weeks which means we just miss the start of the US soccer season. I have 2 football mad boys and we are planning a stadium tour whilst we are there... but I'm really hoping there will be some pre season games. Have been checking the website but nothing listed as yet... does anyone know how close to the start of the season they might play?

PigletsMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 18, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
ianc
Apprentice Imagineer

I am here myself until Feb 19. I think we might be unlucky if it is like last year. They announced the 2018 pre-season on Jan 16 2018 - but the friendlies were not open to the public. If they do anything it will be on their website (and Twitter and Facebook). You can contact the club and ask if you want to check.
There is an indoor soccer league during the winter (Orlando Seawolves who play at the Kissimmee Silver Spurs Arena) but all their games in February are away.
ianc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 18, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
PigletsMum
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

That's great - thanks for info. Hadn't really thought about pre season not being open to the public! Think I might drop them an email to see what they say just in case :-)
PigletsMum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 07:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Mole83
Serious Dibber

i was searching this week for next seasons fixtures, does anyone know when they actually come out? i know they have released the fixtures for the 1st weekend but nothing else...

Just want to know for when we are their the end of August.
Mole83 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mole83 View Post
i was searching this week for next seasons fixtures, does anyone know when they actually come out? i know they have released the fixtures for the 1st weekend but nothing else...

Just want to know for when we are their the end of August.

It’s traditionally early January - it was Jan 4th this year so hopefully not too long to wait.
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
elmspenguin
VIP Dibber

Orlando City announced the 4 team invitational today, there will be 2 games on the 16th February and 2 games on the 20th February. All tickets are $15 each but you can watch both games on that day for that price.

16th Feb

1630 New England v minnesota
1930 Orlando v New york city

20th Feb

1630 New York City v Minnesota
1930 Orlando v New England

If you click on this link it gives you all the information and you can by tickets through it.

orlandocitysc/invitational
Old 16 Jan 19, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
PigletsMum
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Originally Posted by elmspenguin View Post
Orlando City announced the 4 team invitational today, there will be 2 games on the 16th February and 2 games on the 20th February. All tickets are $15 each but you can watch both games on that day for that price.

16th Feb

1630 New England v minnesota
1930 Orlando v New york city

20th Feb

1630 New York City v Minnesota
1930 Orlando v New England

If you click on this link it gives you all the information and you can by tickets through it.

orlandocitysc/invitational
This is perfect! Exactly the sort of thing I was hoping for. $15 sounds really good value as well. Thanks so much for sharing this :-)