Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 1 Jan 19, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

I'm In too! Got my 1 stone award in sw week b4 Xmas and I'm easily up 5 lb weigh in 2moro night! Have another 12lb to shift too by July. Hubbie needs to loose some too so we r determined!
Old 1 Jan 19, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

I'm so in lol, back on the diet train today, I follow SW, I follow it better when I go to group though so rejoining my group tomorrow evening, done plan 100% today finishing on 9.5 syns... Today was first meal since Xmas day that I think had a decent amount of veg on it 😲
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 19, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Mobile

I’ve been doing slimming world since early October and have been really good over Christmas, sticking to plan and lost 3lb Christmas week to hit my 2 stone award. Want another stone before my cruise in mid feb and then want to hit my 4 stone target in spring if I can (not sure I’ll be so motivated post cruise &#128556.
Old 2 Jan 19, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
sunseeker100
VIP Dibber

Count me in too. Been trying to lose around 4st for long enough after getting to my goal weight about 5 yrs ago had an email today from a diet forum I joined saying it was 4 years since I first joined and that I should celebrate what I’d lost... er I’ve put weight on, so 4 yrs later and I’ve not moved an inch towards my goal..what a waste of that time trying every diet under the sun.

I’m going back to low carb and intermittent fasting as I feel so much better eating that way, just have to stick past the first 2 weeks of sugar withdrawal then hopefully I can keep going.

Good luck everyone and however you get there let’s make this our year!
Old 2 Jan 19, 05:17 AM  
Link to this Post
hutton5
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I want in lol I need to lose weight so bad.
hutton5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Count me in too... weight has been creeping on (& on) need to loose 1.5stones but 2 would be amazing...
Back on plan today & will seriously up my excersise once I get my 2DS back to school
Old 2 Jan 19, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I'm in too. I enjoyed the Christmas break a bit too much this year! So definitely need to get back on track. I've got about a stone to lose if I want to fit in to my summer clothes.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
dubletrub
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Mobile

I'm in, since 2014 when hubby was diagnosed and consequently passed away from cancer in 2017 I have put on 5 stone 😢
Started healthy eating a few days ago and went walking yesterday. Determined to have lost at least half of the 5 stone if not more for Florida in August.
dubletrub is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 19, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
I Love Disney*
Trainee Dibber

I Love Disney*'s Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 15
I am in, I have been doing SW for just over 4 years. I got down to 2 stone 5lb lost before our 3 week Florida trip in 2016. Unfortunately since then I have never got back down to this weight and have since regained all of the weight and probably more!

I have missed the last 3 weeks of my group and I am restarting SW on Monday 7th January as a new member to start fresh. Knowing I wouldn't get any awards until 2.5 stone I feel starting again is the better option

I'd like to get to 10.5 stone but would be happy with 11.5 which is a fair chunk to lose! My OH would also like to lose so it makes it much easier to stick to.
I'd love to lose a stone and a half by my birthday (March) because its the big 30 and i want to feel more comfortable in my own skin
Old 2 Jan 19, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’m in too- joining sw on the 10th- I’d like to lose at least 2st by July. My problem is- I lose 10lbs feel great and then give up!