Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 Jan 19, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Here’s some more info including which alcoholic drinks are included.
disneyfoodblog/2019/0...nd-dining-room
Apparently you can pay a bit more if you want any other alcoholic drinks, so it is a little limited if you don’t like wine or beer.
Last nights first viewing got a good review on another forum.
😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Reading the article above seems there still some seating for those not on package
Old 19 Jan 19, 02:19 PM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
Reading the article above seems there still some seating for those not on package
Yes I read that so will just get there early both times
Either way we will be watching them, wherever it is from

Does anyone know more about the viewing area for diners to move to when it’s on for those that are not seated directly on patio? Has anyone done this?
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

I wonder if the new package is just the lower tier seating at the R and C, there is also outdoor seating on a higher tier, maybe that’s what is still available for non package adr’s?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ploppy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cha cha View Post
Glad you managed to book.
I didn’t know you had to pay in full on making your ADR!
Is the cancellation policy the same as other ADR’s?
😊
Yes I think so, so long as you cancel with enough notice you’ll be refunded in full

Villa - '84, '85, '86, '91, '92, '93, '97, '04
West coast - '87, '89, '94, '98, '01, '10, '14
Onsite - '95, '99, '00, '02, '03, '05, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16, ‘18
Disney cruise - Wonder May '11, Fantasy NY 2011/12, Magic NY 2012/13, Dream Sept '16
Princess Ploppy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
I wonder if the new package is just the lower tier seating at the R and C, there is also outdoor seating on a higher tier, maybe that’s what is still available for non package adr’s?
In the review I read it said it was the lower tier for the package & that upstairs was used for normal dining.
So looks like there is a chance of seeing illuminations without the package for those lucky enough to get those seats 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by justmagical View Post
Does anyone know more about the viewing area for diners to move to when it’s on for those that are not seated directly on patio? Has anyone done this?
Will be interesting to find out. 😊
Old 19 Jan 19, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

In the review I read it said it was the lower tier for the package & that upstairs was used for normal dining.
So looks like there is a chance of seeing illuminations without the package for those lucky enough to get those seats 😊
Cha cha, I think we’ll be checking in early and asking very very politely for an outdoor seat and keeping everything crossed, I wonder what they’ll do when the weather isn’t fit for diners to sit outside?
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Well I was super excited to hear about this but alas I showed hubby and 15yo daughter the menu and it was a resounding no. They are determined to go back to the Spice Road Table. We had a 7pm reservation back in 2015 and they loved it. We ordered lots of small plates. It was very relaxed and unrushed and we sat at a window table until the illuminations finished. The lights were dimmed and music piped in. Fingers crossed it all works out the same as it was very memorable.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Will be interesting to find out. 😊
Will let you know then in 75 days if we manage it fingers crossed 🤞 😬

Edited at 11:40 PM.
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List