Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Jan 19, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
elliecjno1
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

I'm claustrophobic, not a fan of water at all & a ninny with the cold . . . . I love it & have done it twice lol! The cold is the last thing on my mind once walking around looking at the fish etc. What I will say though is the only time I've felt the cold was the first time, I was first down the ladder being eager as ever & had to wait for all the others to come down before we walked - then I felt a little cold but only until we got moving. So hang back a bit & you won't be standing around down there. You'll have a great time!
April '18 - WDW - POFQ & Emerald Island Villa

MAY '20 - WDW - POFQ & AMI CANCELLED BY COVID
elliecjno1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by grant_w View Post
Most UK companies have SeaVenture for around 40% off at the moment. I am not 100% sure but it looks like you have to have DC tickets from those companies to make the most of this offer.
For example, I bought mine from ATD and when I looked at this offer they said I had to have a DC ticket with them so they can tie the 2 bookings together. I'm sure I read other companies have said this too
Yeah, I had a chat with ATD and they confirmed I would need a booking with them as well.

Unfortunately no UK company would match the Discovery Cove Blue Friday sale prices last year, so I booked direct with them.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
Yeah, I had a chat with ATD and they confirmed I would need a booking with them as well.

Unfortunately no UK company would match the Discovery Cove Blue Friday sale prices last year, so I booked direct with them.
We bought our DC tickets on the blue Friday sale as well. Bought our sea venture last week from Orlando Attractions no problem. Arrived in post 2 days after ordering online. Cheaper than ATD too.
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1112373
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1112588
Stitch & Smudge is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Stitch & Smudge View Post
We bought our DC tickets on the blue Friday sale as well. Bought our sea venture last week from Orlando Attractions no problem. Arrived in post 2 days after ordering online. Cheaper than ATD too.
Interesting, how do you link the 2 bookings together? or are you just turning up with 2 separate bookings?
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 19, 02:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Interesting, how do you link the 2 bookings together? or are you just turning up with 2 separate bookings?
Was going to just turn up with the 2 separate tickets but I think if you phone them they’ll do it for you. I don’t think they need to be linked but their free uk number is 0080033441818 if you want to.

Edited at 10:47 AM.
Old 17 Jan 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
thanks, do you know if you've already purchased the photo package it also covers any photos from seaventure?
Old 17 Jan 19, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

thanks, do you know if you've already purchased the photo package it also covers any photos from seaventure?
Not sure, we last went in 2016 and had the photo package but never got any pictures from Sea Venture. Oldest son took an sjcam so we got footage through that. They took it off him at a couple of points so they could video him doing the animal encounters.
Old 17 Jan 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I bought our tickets for DC in the blue Friday sale but have bought the add on from ATD. I rang ATD and asked if I could buy the add on package even though I had not bought the DC ticket from them. I was told this was not a problem as long as I could say "yes" to confirm that I had valid tickets. The advisor took my order number to enter in the notes on their system to prove she had asked the question and processed the order. £96 for 3 adults. All went through and was able to go on their site and download the voucher.

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
2022-Ridgewood Lakes Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jan 19, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Stitch & Smudge
Imagineer

Checked with the more intelligent half, and there’s no photos on the Sea Venture other than what you take yourself.