Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Jan 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

Breakfast ADRs at Be our guest

Hi, I've a few questions about Be our Guest. Thinking about trying to get an early ADR there for our first morning when we plan to go to MK and will presumably be up hideously early with jet lag.

1. Is breakfast still a QS credit on the dining plan?
2. Does anyone know what time it opens for earliest ADRs on a day when MK opens at 9am? (I know ADRs are hard to get and I would have to log in at the 180 day mark and hope for the best)
3. How would we get there? I assume buses won't run before park opening (mini van? uber?), and if we used mini van/uber, are they allowed to take you to near the front entrance or do they have to drop you somewhere else (TTC?)

Thanks!
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Yes, breakfast is still a QS credit.
I believe 8am us the earliest ADR.
Buses will be running nice and early to get you there on time. No need for a taxi or Uber. In 5 onsite stays, we've never used one to get about onsite.

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Yes, breakfast is still a QS credit.
I believe 8am us the earliest ADR.
Buses will be running nice and early to get you there on time. No need for a taxi or Uber. In 5 onsite stays, we've never used one to get about onsite.
Thanks, I have another question. If we were lucky enough to get an 8am ADR, would it be enough time to see the welcome / rope drop show after it, I think I read that it takes place at around 8.40am?
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

The welcome show is at 8:55 at the castle main stage. Although I'd personally be in the queue for either 7DMT or PP rather than heading back to the hub for the show!
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I agree with loldis on this one. Part of the reason for an early breakfast for us is to get some Fantasyland rides done with minimal queuing. I wouldn’t go back to the castle for the show.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 02:06 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I agree with loldis on this one. Part of the reason for an early breakfast for us is to get some Fantasyland rides done with minimal queuing. I wouldn’t go back to the castle for the show.
So if we finish breakfast at 8.30 we can go and queue for 7DMT? We don't need to go back to the hub and join the people queuing for 7DMT there?
Old 20 Jan 19, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by discoclare View Post
So if we finish breakfast at 8.30 we can go and queue for 7DMT? We don't need to go back to the hub and join the people queuing for 7DMT there?
Yes that’s right. More likely it will be closer to 8.45am but either way there will only be a small queue.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by discoclare View Post
Correct - this is why the 8am ADRs there are so hard to get. But if you only manage to get say an 8:20, go to the check in point around 8am anyway as they may let you through.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
hjanea46
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We were out by 8.45 and able to ride 7dmt twice before the crowds arrived. It was a 9 am opening but also not a paid for morning event day.

Helen.
hjanea46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 19, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Correct - this is why the 8am ADRs there are so hard to get. But if you only manage to get say an 8:20, go to the check in point around 8am anyway as they may let you through.
I've got an 8.10 for our first morning so should I get there for 8 in the hope we'll get in a bit early or will there be an initial 8am rush do you think?
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List