Notices

View Poll Results: Fave shopping destination?
Florida Mall 41 25.15%
Mall of Millenia 20 12.27%
Pointe Orlando 3 1.84%
Premium Outlets 97 59.51%
I-Drive shops (general) 2 1.23%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30 May 16, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
aydeepee
VIP Dibber

aydeepee's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 11

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 7
Fave place to shop?

We have Point Orlando and Mall of Millenia planned this year - and are giving Premium Outlets a miss
Just wondered where the rest of the Dibbers go as we are starting to struggle finding any true bargains or worthwhile visits
Which is your fave and why?

1993 - I-Drive & Clearwater / 1996 - I-Drive / 2006 - DLP / 2007 - I-Drive / 2008 - I-Drive & RPR / 2009 - I-Drive & RPR (again!) / 2011 - RPR / 2013 - RPR & Beach Club Resort / 2014 - RPR & Beach Club Resort / 2016 - RPR & Beach Club...again (Greatest Hits Tour!) / Sept 2019 - Silver Wedding Anniversary - Capes and Parks Tour / Sept 2022 - Cape, Beach & Parks + IAN! / Sept 2024 - hoping to avoid Ian v2 *
aydeepee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 16, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by aydeepee View Post
We have Point Orlando and Mall of Millenia planned this year - and are giving Premium Outlets a miss
Just wondered where the rest of the Dibbers go as we are starting to struggle finding any true bargains or worthwhile visits
Which is your fave and why?
You're not going to find many bargains at Mall of Millenia!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 16, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
leighlee
Getting Excited

If you are looking for bargains then Ross Dress For Less is worth looking at. Its close to Premium Outlets International Drive (which was the better of the 2 Premium Outlets to visit this time). I went to Mall @ Millenia and Florida Mall as they both have a good selection of shops including Sephora. Not many bargains as Mall @ Millenia though as its quite high end. I wouldn't bother with Pointe Orlando as there are barely any shops open and the only one worth a visit (Victoria's Secret) is at the other malls anyway.
Leigh
leighlee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 16, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
princess nicky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mall at Millenia which i love and Premium Outlets for us
We feel that the Florida Mall has really gone down hill in the last few years,so not going to bother going this year.
Old 30 May 16, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

When we were there last month we were across road from pointe Orlando and quite a few of shops were closed it looked like they are doing refurb work? The Victoria secrets was cheaper than the outlet we got some cracking bargains in there. We got most of our bargains though at outlets but still got good deals too at Florida mall as Macy's had a great promo on when we were there.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 16, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
smythy21
Imagineer

smythy21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 2
love florida mall and premium outlets
Old 30 May 16, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mr P! Mall of Millennia is hugely expensive. Handbags will cost a fortune there

Not a big fan of the Pointe either, not many shops there nowadays I don't think.

The best ones for us are Florida Mall, Altamonte Mall and the outlets at Vineland and I Drive.

Your row one companion, Tracey

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 16, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
mumof2
Apprentice Imagineer

Agree with the other msgs, Pointe Orlando was pretty much empty when we visited in October. Loved the Outlets at both Premium & Prime (I think it was called, at the Bottom of I Drive, opposite Outdoor World). Massive bargains to be had when we were there. Love Mall at Millenia but definitely no bargains there. Went to Altamonte for the first time but don't think I would bother with that again tbh.
Old 31 May 16, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Pinmac1
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks, everyone, good to know!
Pinmac1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 16, 02:58 AM  
Link to this Post

We love millenia( mostly for Cheesecake Factory and bath and body works) was there yesterday. Actually got quite a few bargains, but it's memorial weekend!
Discovered super target! It was really good! And massive!

We do like the outlets on Vineland! Got some great bargains last week but think again we got the Memorial Day sales!

Edited at 03:01 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List