Old 27 Jul 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Orlando 2004 View Post
Plenty of snacks for the villa. 😂
Not sure you'll want me to say but just in case he hasn't had the banshee out of the box yet someone posted yesterday they got a banshee at the outlet. Not sure if they'll get anymore in.
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...hlight=Banshee
Ah thank you! He has taken it out of the box already but he got the perched banshee anyway. Special offer in these at the minute the same price as a normal banshee. Plus with the gift card I don’t feel out of pocket too much! He wanted one last year and he hasn’t stopped going in about it since so we know it’s something he really wanted.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Ah thank you! He has taken it out of the box already but he got the perched banshee anyway. Special offer in these at the minute the same price as a normal banshee. Plus with the gift card I don’t feel out of pocket too much! He wanted one last year and he hasn’t stopped going in about it since so we know it’s something he really wanted.
Glad it wasn't the same one!
Old 27 Jul 19, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

Definitely going to squeeze as many of those Ghirardelli chocolates in as I can! Great tip!
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Hi Danielle, I’ve been loving following along on Insta, especially seeing CSR. We’ve recently switched resort and we’re staying there now; I was a bit gutted at first (wanted CBR) but all the new things at CSR look incredible and I am really excited now. We stayed in Casitas last time and I would like to try another part of the resort, but part of me is hoping we get Casitas again as it is better for the buses.

The plane food looks pretty edible for once, we always take a Boots meal deal along too.

How frustrating you were delayed at Atlanta, at least your Chick-Fil-A took the edge off.

I’m so impressed with everything you got done in AK in one morning, especially getting from Festival of the Lion King to the Theatre in the Wild for the Nemo show in the same hour!

You are showcasing the QSDP brilliantly, so much variety, I think WPE looks the yummiest so far. Great to see your trying so much resort QS, shows just how handy having a car is for getting around.

Congratulations on using up all those credits! I was starting to think you weren’t going to manage it.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Mobile

That’s brilliant you managed to use all of your credits. Well done on squeezing so many chocolates into the ghirardelli box!

Looking forward to seeing where you eat during the offsite part of your holiday.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Hi Danielle, I’ve been loving following along on Insta, especially seeing CSR. We’ve recently switched resort and we’re staying there now; I was a bit gutted at first (wanted CBR) but all the new things at CSR look incredible and I am really excited now. We stayed in Casitas last time and I would like to try another part of the resort, but part of me is hoping we get Casitas again as it is better for the buses.

The plane food looks pretty edible for once, we always take a Boots meal deal along too.

How frustrating you were delayed at Atlanta, at least your Chick-Fil-A took the edge off.

I’m so impressed with everything you got done in AK in one morning, especially getting from Festival of the Lion King to the Theatre in the Wild for the Nemo show in the same hour!

You are showcasing the QSDP brilliantly, so much variety, I think WPE looks the yummiest so far. Great to see your trying so much resort QS, shows just how handy having a car is for getting around.

Congratulations on using up all those credits! I was starting to think you weren’t going to manage it.
Honestly we loved CSR and have also stayed at cbr before the works but we’d chose csr over there all the time. The new tower is amazing as is the three bridges bar I’m sure you’ll love it! We were in casitas 5 and found it a fab location.

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
That’s brilliant you managed to use all of your credits. Well done on squeezing so many chocolates into the ghirardelli box!

Looking forward to seeing where you eat during the offsite part of your holiday.
Haha people were walking by and commenting on how well I was doing Dave was looking ashamed 😂😂!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Quick round up of the QSDP. We enjoyed it and the freedom it gives us. We’ve done the ddp previously and found it too constrictive with all the ADR’s.

We found by visiting the deluxe resorts you order at the till, are given a buzzer and all food comes out together brought by a server which makes your feel less like it’s a quick service. Especially the Qs in the parks which can be utter carnage.

Where available in the parks we used mobile ordering which is fab and also means less queueing. Although to be fair we didn’t eat much in the parks. We also used the reservation options for QS in the parks including BOG and ABC for dinner at HS. We were also going to reserve Pizzafari Family- style meal at AK but cancelled as we’d eaten at blaze twice but another good QS option!

So to round up we ate at;
Contempo cafe
Captain cooks
Gasparilla island grill
The Mara
Roaring fork
BOG lunch and dinner
Blaze x2
Wolfgang puck x2
Polite pig
Satu’li canteen
Yak and Yet
Restaurantasourus
Flame tree bbq
ABC commissary
Lotus blossom cafe
Tangerine cafe
El mercado

Not bad going for a week 😂

Our favourite snack credits were the ice creams from Ghirardelli. Oh and Krispy treats, plenty of those in there. Dave is the cupcake fiend!

My favourite meal was the turkey melt from captain cooks absolutely delicious and gutted I never got back for another one 😢!

The kids favourite was the lotus blossom cafe sharing noodles and rice as a combo.
Old 27 Jul 19, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Some great food and snacks, well done on using them all
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
GALE88
slightly serious Dibber

Excellent chocolate-fitting-into-box skills!
GALE88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Really enjoying your report. It’s our first time on QSDP and at CSR so this has been really useful.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List