Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 18 Jul 20, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Quick help needed - Waitrose delivery

I have managed to secure a slot for a couple of weeks away. I am doing a big birthday dinner so need to keep the slot.

I have to checkout or I lose it. But I don't know what I want to buy yet, if I just put something in the basket and checkout can I add things to the basket / order for that same slot later?

I have an hour...
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DISNEYLIZ
Imagineer

According to to google, you can edit your basket until 12 noon the day before your delivery
DISNEYLIZ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
folkie
Loves sailing in the sun!

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 170
Yes 🙂
Put something in and check out so you’ve got the slot, then add or remove whatever you like, as many times as you like up to the deadline.
folkie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Fabulous both ! I had found that I could alter the slot but it didn't say anything about the contents. excellent.

Delivery slots are like hen's teeth round here 😁
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
dot
Apprentice Imagineer

i change my content pretty much daily before the cut off, adding in and changing my mind
dot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Clare
Imagineer

Clare's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 6

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 17
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by dot View Post
i change my content pretty much daily before the cut off, adding in and changing my mind
I’m glad I’m not the only one lol
Clare is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile

I do online every Sunday for in two weeks time when slots open. Just reorder the previous weeks shopping for ease. Then on day before change to what I need.

I've not missed one yet and not gone in a supermarket since Christmas.

No stress, no hassle and weekly food which allows me to continue to work full time and homeschool my kids.
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
ncmurray
Imagineer

as others have said, you can change your order as many times as you like but I think the cutoff point for changing it is now 48 hours before delivery and not the usual 24 hours, but it will be clear on your order confirmation.

Also, be sure to completely check out after each change to your order, as it may cancel it if you dont.
Old 18 Jul 20, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

I got very excited to eventually get a Waitrose slot few weeks ago!
Quick question. The slots I see are always £6.00. Unless its about 11pm! What does everyone pay? I don't want the saver as wont be regular!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!

Edited at 05:01 PM.
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
ncmurray
Imagineer

The price ranges from £3 to £7, which is expensive I think, but delivery slots are like hen's teeth, so I guess we have to pay it