Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 12 Aug 20, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

You should watch '90 Day Fiance' on TLC. It sure is an eye opener.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 20, 12:43 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

The mail order brides who live down by the river in Brazil are nice.

They can be seen on the Amazon.

Disney332
Old 12 Aug 20, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Digressing here, most unlike me, but we used to check out the men’s underwear pages of mum’s catalogue! I have to get my fix by buying Calvin Klein boxers now! (As gifts for my son)!
So nice to see firm scr@&£@‘s!
If you want thai brides, go to Naples, Italy, we saw loads! Yukky! Its just another form of prostitution, in some cases.
Old 12 Aug 20, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
Digressing here, most unlike me, but we used to check out the men’s underwear pages of mum’s catalogue! I have to get my fix by buying Calvin Klein boxers now! (As gifts for my son)!
So nice to see firm scr@&£@‘s!
If you want thai brides, go to Naples, Italy, we saw loads! Yukky! Its just another form of prostitution, in some cases.
I always knew women were dirty even though they do lady things.

Thai brides? Tell me about the lady boys

I've seen videos of dirty old men going to countries like Thailand, Cambodia etc to be with very young girls (prostitutes) and some even hire them for the duration of their holiday. I am not against prostitution if the women is consenting (chooses to do it for a living with zero pressure) and is actually a women (as opposed to young girls). I haven't ever been with one, and it's unlikely I ever would. The exception being if I were single and they were a high class one and they liked profiteroles
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 20, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I always knew women were dirty even though they do lady things.

Thai brides? Tell me about the lady boys

I've seen videos of dirty old men going to countries like Thailand, Cambodia etc to be with very young girls (prostitutes) and some even hire them for the duration of their holiday. I am not against prostitution if the women is consenting (chooses to do it for a living with zero pressure) and is actually a women (as opposed to young girls). I haven't ever been with one, and it's unlikely I ever would. The exception being if I were single and they were a high class one and they liked profiteroles
Nothing dirty about studying the human form! Artists have been portraying naked men (and women) for centuries! You are such a prude!

Bloke at work went to Thailand and hooked up with a young girl there. Left his girlfriend of 20 plus years! Then decided to come home, and the GF took him back! Personally, I would have never have him back! They are happily married now! it takes all sorts!
Old 12 Aug 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Nothing dirty about studying the human form! Artists have been portraying naked men (and women) for centuries! You are such a prude!

Bloke at work went to Thailand and hooked up with a young girl there. Left his girlfriend of 20 plus years! Then decided to come home, and the GF took him back! Personally, I would have never have him back! They are happily married now! it takes all sorts!
I like ladies bodies but most look better wearing clothes

I am surprised she took him back for that. I would never go to a country like Thailand on a free holiday because it doesn't appeal to me at all.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 20, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Mobile

I like ladies bodies but most look better wearing clothes

I am surprised she took him back for that. I would never go to a country like Thailand on a free holiday because it doesn't appeal to me at all.
That's why we head West for our holidays (normally) (Florida, remember that place)? I have no desire to go to vietnam, thailand, cambodia etc. China, no way!
I find the whole sleazy trade thing shocking!
Old 12 Aug 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

That's why we head West for our holidays (normally) (Florida, remember that place)? I have no desire to go to vietnam, thailand, cambodia etc. China, no way!
I find the whole sleazy trade thing shocking!
I rarely agree with anything you say, but after all these years I finally agree with something you've said.

I won't ever go to countries that treat animals cruelly, who treat women as second class citizens, don't allow freedom of speech and punish gay people, so that unfortunately is quite a lot of countries I won't go to.
Old 12 Aug 20, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
I rarely agree with anything you say, but after all these years I finally agree with something you've said.

I won't ever go to countries that treat animals cruelly, who treat women as second class citizens, don't allow freedom of speech and punish gay people, so that unfortunately is quite a lot of countries I won't go to.
I can’t believe this thread has turned serious! Are you feeling unwell? 😆
olgaandcoda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 20, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I can’t believe this thread has turned serious! Are you feeling unwell? 😆
I think my male menopause has brought out my serious side (I can't stop crying).