Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Aug 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
klr15
Imagineer

klr15's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Mobile

Just being able to go out shopping and for food without having to wear a mask and without all the arrows and signs for social distancing, I know we are a long way off that, but I just miss going out like normal.

Also, going to the zoo without having to book our slot. We are members so we just used to go whenever we fancied, now we have to try and book a slot.
klr15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Being back at work. Going from 80 hours a week to nothing was a hell of a shock to the system. Having to use a diary again and Actually having to look in it to work out who was where that week.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Well my research shows that Makita drills with a 2nd battery pack free are cheap this week at the Tool Station.
I guess that's your normal
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Pookie3101
Imagineer

Pookie3101's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

Being back at work - I’ve been furloughed since May and no sign of return. My daughter to return to club swimming - the pool is not even open yet and the leisure centre is being bailed out by the council.

DLP NBC - 2008, DLP SL- 2009, DLP SL, 2010.
AKL - 2014, POR - 2016
Pookie3101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

For me it won’t feel anywhere near like normal until I can see any family member or friend indoors and give them a kiss and a hug.

I don’t want to worry about picking a bubble and hoping it’s not raining so we can sit outside apart from those not in that bubble.

Plus not wearing a mask. No doubt they’ve been worse in the heat we’ve had this week, but I can’t stand them. So no normal anywhere for me while those are needed.
ROBBOTOO is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Going through Security, breakfast in 'Spoons, pint with breakfast while wife looks in the airport shops. Can't wait.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
salmim
Imagineer

salmim's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Meeting my 2 sons, brother in law, 2 friends and my nephew in the Princess Alice at 1.00 on a Saturday. Few Guinness, watch a bit of Prem football on the telly, put our bets on, then walk to ground for kick off. Meet at 1.00 we always get to the seats bang on kick off!

That'll be back to normality.
salmim is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
allbooked
Getting Excited

Watching old Disney vlogs on you tube, my favs are Disney in detail, and knappily ever after😄
allbooked is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 20, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sw16
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Being able to give my Gran a hug
Old 13 Aug 20, 09:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Going out without a mask and being able to look forward to things knowing they probably will happen, cant stand the uncertainty and nothing to look forward to!