Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 15 Nov 19, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
themeparksandy
Imagineer

I was picked to play the part as Randall and just had to keep ducking down every time the camera was on me.
Nickelodeon was picked to play the games against the adults
Murder she wrote my dad was picked to make kissing/moaning noises on the stage then had to move knife and forks around during the restaurant scene while the audience made background noises in the restaurant.
themeparksandy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Nov 19, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My husband was on , I think it was called
“Let’s make a deal”. In MGM studios?

He could have won two Mickey Mouse watches but he chose the curtain and won a chocolate moose

We have it on video, which we bring out now and again for a 😂

Both daughters were in the dick Tracey show, one was Tess the other an Orphan
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Smoosplace
Getting Excited

Mobile

Few years ago in the bird show in AK I had to go on stage and take a photo of an owl coming straight for me, it came out brilliant! This year I was part of the bridge the bird flew under.
I was also on x factor style one in HS.
Smoosplace is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I was in the Moteurs Action! show at Disneyland Paris back when they had audience members in the show. I had to run across the set pretending to be injured and then scream straight into the camera! I was also part of the pre-show at Armageddon: A Special Effects Spectacular at Walt Disney Studios in Paris. I had to pretend to ski in front of a green screen!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 19, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesa
Imagineer

I wouldn’t like to do it but my mam was chosen to do something in Universal, is that the bacon tours? And the girls were picked to run round with instruments at the end of the festival of the lion king

Edit: oh I was forced up for something once. We went on the pirates cruise and they got a couple up to dance together while they played kiss the girl, they chose me and DH. I’d rather not haha

Edited at 08:58 PM.
Princesa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
wez
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by captjack View Post
Twice on the backlot tour once on deck of the warship and the other time when I was alot younger my brother and I were strapped to the the giant bee from honey I shrunk the kids, does anyone remember the bee?
I was strapped to the bee too!
wez is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

Between us we've done loads, DH was on the boat in the backlot tour, the stuntman in earthquake, and in the market in indiana jones, me DD and mum were shoppers on the escalator in earthquake , DD was on the carousel in alfred Hitchcock the art of making movies , and was in nickleodeon. DH did lets make a deal, our llittle granddaughter was a plate in tales with Belle.
But the best one was me in the horror make up show... I tried to hide but no. and I'm easily scared , so i was genuinely terrified when things jumped out at me.
I got so many compliment at the end from people saying my acting was great and it was the best one they'd ever seen! ... I wasn't acting 😂😲
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Girls were instrument players at the end of Lion king, DS was strapped to the bee and had some frolics with the blue Man group, came home with a huge smelly bundle of slimy plastic which we tracked back in hand luggage, but accidentally lost somewhere before we got home, and years ago DH was in the Souwester being blown up on the backlot tour.

Not so much audience participation but audience victimisation, I had an engagement with a mime at the old Clyde and seymore show.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

This one really shows my age, I was an Alien in the 'star treck' show have the video tape of it too.
Great laugh as I remember. My son was appalled that I did it, he was teenager then.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List