Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 29 Oct 19, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
ASCollins
Trying for More Ears

Galaxy's Edge QSDP

Hello Dibb Family,

We are planning to be in Galaxy's Edge at Lunchtime and for the afternoon. We are on the QSDP so I wanted to get opinions on the QS food offerings there.

My tight/frugal/dad side wants to send everyone to Docking Bay 7 for Pot Roasts but, from what I hear, the Ronto Wraps are very good (and that Coruscant Cooler sounds appealing too.

So a few questions:
Does a Ronto Wrap come with anything on the side (fries, chips, etc) or is it just the wrap if bought with a QSDP credit?
Is the 'Ronto Chips in Droid Bucket' available on the QSDP?
What's are your favourite food items in GE?

Many thanks in Advance!
ASCollins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

I can’t help with the Ronto wraps as we didn’t try them, but we did have a great meal at Docking Bay 7 - we had the ribs, a shrimp and noodle salad and kids fried chicken and it was all delicious! Whether you choose Ronto Roadters or Docking Bay 7, don’t forget to mobile order - it seems most people haven’t cottoned in to this facility yet a We bypassed a long line! (Same elsewhere in the parks, not just GE - one person did ask us how we got to skip the line at Aloha Isle!)
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
THOscar
Apprentice Imagineer

I think they've done away with the Ronto wrap as they released a new menu not long back and it's no longer on the online menu from what I can see.

Edit: Ignore me, Ronto Roasters has it's own entry on the dining section of their website.

Edited at 04:44 PM.
THOscar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post

We loved Docking Bay 7. I don’t know about your dishes but we had the plant based kofta and it was delicious.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Lily8
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
We loved Docking Bay 7. I don’t know about your dishes but we had the plant based kofta and it was delicious.
Just looked it up - it looks great!
Lily8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

We did Mobile Ordering at Docking Bay 7 and I have to say the food was excellent far better than Ronto's
Old 29 Oct 19, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
ASCollins
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Caroian View Post
I can’t help with the Ronto wraps as we didn’t try them, but we did have a great meal at Docking Bay 7 - we had the ribs, a shrimp and noodle salad and kids fried chicken and it was all delicious! Whether you choose Ronto Roadters or Docking Bay 7, don’t forget to mobile order - it seems most people haven’t cottoned in to this facility yet a We bypassed a long line! (Same elsewhere in the parks, not just GE - one person did ask us how we got to skip the line at Aloha Isle!)
Argh! It's so tough! Definitely will be taken the mobile order advice though!
ASCollins is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 19, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
ASCollins
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by THE WIZARD View Post
We did Mobile Ordering at Docking Bay 7 and I have to say the food was excellent far better than Ronto's
Out of interest what did you try?!
Old 30 Oct 19, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
FlorayG
Imagineer

FlorayG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 9

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Guidebook Reviews: 2
I've had the Ronto wrap and the Ronto breakfast wrap and liked both. You don't get anything with it but it's quite a substantial 'snack' with a soft thick wrap and a sausage, the breakfast one has an omelette and some completely tasteless American cheese the regular one (I prefer that one) also has pulled pork and a spicy BBQ sauce on it. It's quite filling and I thought one of the best QS in HS
Tim Tracker has a video on the food in Galaxy's Edge
FlorayG is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 19, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
ASCollins
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by FlorayG View Post
I've had the Ronto wrap and the Ronto breakfast wrap and liked both. You don't get anything with it but it's quite a substantial 'snack' with a soft thick wrap and a sausage, the breakfast one has an omelette and some completely tasteless American cheese the regular one (I prefer that one) also has pulled pork and a spicy BBQ sauce on it. It's quite filling and I thought one of the best QS in HS
Tim Tracker has a video on the food in Galaxy's Edge
Awesome, we are doing Woody's Lunchbox for Breakfast and then Wolfgang Puck Express for dinner so sounds like the wrap could be just the ticket for lunch!