Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 18 Feb 19, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Pkwoody
I have Ears

Question Dining plan help

Hi we have booked into the DLP Hotel for the first time this October for my son’s birthday. They had a free half board meal plan offer and when I got the confirmation it states Breakfast in Hotel for 4 adults. Voucher half board Premium per person and per night for 4 adults. Silly question maybe, but does this mean we get the Premium dining package and can use any of the restaurants? Also, does anyone know if any drinks are available with this please? Just want to make sure before I get over excited and make any reservations!

What are people’s best recommendations for dining (my son is in a wheelchair and loves the characters), we have done Inventions brunch once before and loved it.

Many thanks!
Pkwoody is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

If you have the premium meal you'll be able to eat at any of the resort restaurants (that accept the dining plan, some in Disney Village don't) and have the cost covered by the voucher. At some you can order a la carte, some buffet, some set menu. It varies.

The only exception is Inventions brunch where you would need to pay a surcharge as this is not covered by any of the meal plans.

You'll get one non alcoholic drink included for each meal.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Pkwoody
I have Ears

Many thanks. Are any hot drinks included during the day? I thought I saw someone mention this on another forum.
Old 18 Feb 19, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

You used to get a drink and snack included during the day but that stopped a few years ago. Now on half board you simply get breakfast in your hotel and one sit down meal per day.
dav220588 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 19, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Pkwoody
I have Ears

Ahh ok thanks - just pleased to get the Premium dining as was unexpected!
Old 18 Feb 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
dav220588
Imagineer

Also a heads up that with the premium plan you can do the Plaza Gardens Character Breakfast for no extra cost instead of your hotel breakfast. You'll need to book this before you go though.

If they decide to continue the princess breakfast you can also use your breakfast voucher towards that but would need to pay a surcharge of about 15 euros each.
Old 18 Feb 19, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Pkwoody
I have Ears

Wow that’s great, will definitely book the Plaza gardens. Thanks for the heads up
Old 23 Feb 19, 08:43 AM  
Link to this Post
fiona88
Excited about Disney

Plaza gardens has wheelchair access up the side too, and stored the wheelchair away from the table for us or the seats arent fixed so could be swapped for his chair, keep an eye out for wheelchair access signs everywhere

You may get hot drinks in your hotel via a machine, I know this is the case with standard and plus hotels, it's was 4 per day for us but some say it's 1 per day

Edited at 08:44 AM.
fiona88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Pkwoody
I have Ears

Thanks for that will try the machines and keep an eye out for the wheelchair signs