Forgotten Password?
Notices
Special Needs questions & advice relating to people with special needs
Unread 15 Mar 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile Welfare seats, Tui

Just a thank you to who ever mentioned welfare seats for people with special needs. I have spoken to Tui travel agents and she has booked 4 seats for me and refunded the money i paid for my seats. The only thing is they have sent me an email from their shop stating this has been done,but when i asked for confirmation from the welfare team she said that they don't do that! When we have booked before just on the Tui site and chosen our seats i am sure you get an email back about it. Also they sent me a new invoice with select seats not showing on there at all! Does anyone have experience of doing this with Tui?
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Unread 15 Mar 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

I've not done this but would be asking for written confirmation so you have proof to show in case of any problems.
Villa at Emerald Isle 2015 - Wedding Trip
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Florida 9 are Off Again
Unread 15 Mar 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
bigkid2014
Excited about Disney

We are pretty much in same position. Have been told we will be able to select seats at 30 days out but have nothing in writing. Like you, would like to hear of others experience.
bigkid2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
A calmer week?
Unread 15 Mar 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for replies. I have seen on the website that welfare will give written confirmation of services the have given. So i will show this to the travel agents. They have said they have had confirmation from the welfare team,so they should be able to forward this to me . Will be back on it tomorrow.
tomdan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our WDW Holiday.
Unread 16 Mar 19, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by bigkid2014 View Post
We are pretty much in same position. Have been told we will be able to select seats at 30 days out but have nothing in writing. Like you, would like to hear of others experience.
You would be able to select seats normally at 90 days from the date of your return flight. When i first asked about welfare seats they told me it was to early so i left it a couple of months and tried again and this time they booked them. Got it in writing that seats and numbers have been booked. I rang welfare up and they said it is showing on the computer and will show on manage my booking(which it doesn't&#129300. They have refunded the money which i paid for select seats si am sort of happy😉 will be when it shows on manage my booking anyway. When i rang welfare she quoted seat numbers to me so that made me feel better. Anyway if i were you i would try again to book your seats.
Our WDW Holiday.
Unread 16 Mar 19, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
bigkid2014
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by tomdan View Post
You would be able to select seats normally at 90 days from the date of your return flight. When i first asked about welfare seats they told me it was to early so i left it a couple of months and tried again and this time they booked them. Got it in writing that seats and numbers have been booked. I rang welfare up and they said it is showing on the computer and will show on manage my booking(which it doesn't&#129300. They have refunded the money which i paid for select seats si am sort of happy😉 will be when it shows on manage my booking anyway. When i rang welfare she quoted seat numbers to me so that made me feel better. Anyway if i were you i would try again to book your seats.
Thanks Tomdan. Will do. Out of interest, when do you fly?
bigkid2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
A calmer week?
Unread 17 Mar 19, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
tomdan
Imagineer

Mobile

September
Our WDW Holiday.
Kenwood Travel