Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Mar 19, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
SEAWORLD FAN
slightly serious Dibber

ADR dates showing on app, not due til 10.00?

Morning

Off to work but just thought I'd make sure the app had all my details correct still for when my window opens at 10.00 to book. Is it the norm for all the dates of my stay to be showing at this time in the morning? It is allowing me to pick two guests, date and time but then says "we're having trouble loading this page"?

I'm wondering is there some sort of glitch like the fastpass bookings and that maybe I could get some booked before 10.00am? (Unlikely I'm sure )
SEAWORLD FAN is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Probably because the window of booking has not opened yet, however the app is being a pain in the &£#@ at the moment
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post

You need to wait until 10am. Agree with PP that it is being very glitchy at moment, my days are still not opened up on the website and 180 was three days ago.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
10am ? You mean 12:00 surely? ADR's open at 8:00 eastern time which is 12:00 here, I'm like 99.9 sure of this as I only booked my first lot of ADrs last Sat. As for the app, the dates were already showing on my wife's I-phone but not on my Android but either way they didn't open until 12:00
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Claudette I did get my 10 days worth but it did take quite a bit of arguing & perseverance
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Shooby doo View Post
10am ? You mean 12:00 surely? ADR's open at 8:00 eastern time which is 12:00 here, I'm like 99.9 sure of this as I only booked my first lot of ADrs last Sat. As for the app, the dates were already showing on my wife's I-phone but not on my Android but either way they didn't open until 12:00
SD
No it is definitely 10am at the moment, until our clocks change. My ADR day was Sunday and on the app and my husbands laptop it opened at 10am.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
No it is definitely 10am at the moment, until our clocks change. My ADR day was Sunday and on the app and my husbands laptop it opened at 10am.
ADR's open at 6.00am and FP's at 7.00am EST

As our clocks haven't changed yet it's 10.00am and 11.00am respectively . It will revert back to 11.00am for ADR's and 12.00pm for FP's at the end of March when we change.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post
SEAWORLD FAN
slightly serious Dibber

Just out of work, all prised and ready. Fingers crossed the website/app plays ball!
SEAWORLD FAN is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
SEAWORLD FAN
slightly serious Dibber

All done, got everything I wanted! Both app and website using Google Chrome worked perfectly.
Old 20 Mar 19, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

Originally Posted by SEAWORLD FAN View Post
All done, got everything I wanted! Both app and website using Google Chrome worked perfectly.
Great news. Glad it all worked for you
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List