Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 20 Mar 19, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
darm
Getting Excited

Mobile Disabled discount

Morning

I have not been to DLP for 15 years after how badly my mother got treated in her wheelchair the last time we went. Before that we used to go every year. However my husband wants to go on a family trip this year as we should have a 4 month baby for when we are booked and we wants to be able to cross another park off his list.

We are all booked up for November and booked eurpstar (that was a battle as they only allow parties of 2 with a disabelled person and we are 4) but we are still having trouble with disney.

So far we have paid full price but we have been told by disneh themselves a wheelchair person and a carer go for a discounted rate. We are booked through disney themselves. We also want to see about upgrading to a room with a fridge. We have called the hotel and dis ey booking line multiple times, we have been given 2 different email addresses which we have used multiple times and got no where. We call we get told to email and when we email no one replies. This has been going in for 7 weeks now. Has anyone had any success with contact that we can try please?

So far my hopes have not been raised as better treatment lol. As long as no one physically grabs her and pulls her off a ride this time as she is taking too long getting off then we shall survive...
Old 20 Mar 19, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I booked with my mum, who has rheumatoid arthritis. The discount is for the carer, I believe. Not both. I basically got the price of my park tickets credited back to the booking. I booked through magic breaks, who then forwarded the info, but I did have a conversation with someone at Disneyland Paris directly.

I think I asked on the website chat, and they gave me the email address for the special services, maybe, section. They were really helpful.

Just had a quick look, and I didn't save those emails. Sorry. Xx
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
hanzbebe
Getting to know the DIBB

Thanks for this, I have a wheelchair and my partner is classed as my Carer so I just rang up and was given the e-mail. This would be amazing if we manage to get some money back as well. Fingers crossed. As he would practically be pushing me and looking after me anyway. They were super helpful on the phone and thought hey I will book Buffalo Bills why I am on the phone as we are staying in an adapted room in Sequoia Lodge in a year x
hanzbebe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Mobile

This is my 2nd time getting carers discount with out problems. Though I’m booked with the WDTC, booked fully first then when I sent my evidence I got a new email receipt with the discount added.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List