Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Mar 19, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
welshwiz
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 16
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
The club at mco, has gone downhill over last two years, they now overfill it so you can’t get moved and it was dirty and staff were few and far between but were very helpful. We only use as we get it free for flying club world with BA - I certainly wouldn’t pay to get in there
I agree with this!

Depending on when you travel the lounge can be very busy and if I didn't get it included I probably opt for Outback instead.
welshwiz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Alices Aunt
Imagineer

Mobile

Used the club Nov 18 and it was ok. I managed to get a shower before the flight which is always a bonus. We have priority pass (free with our Amex) so didn’t need to pay so can’t answer if it was value for money.

Both lounges are airside near where virgin flies from.
Alices Aunt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

I haven't used the MCO lounge for a few years, and it was clean at the time and not crowded but hardly any food to eat so only good to avoid the lack of seats once through security at MCO.

Edited at 10:29 AM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Originally Posted by May2017 View Post
So booking the Terminal A one right?
If you google and look at a map of Orlando Airport it would be easier for you to understand. The A and B refer to the east and west sides of the airport purely for location purposes for the various facilities. The gates are at the north and south. I only know of one lounge and that is after security for the Virgin gates
Old 19 Mar 19, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
lpd222
Trainee Dibber

We used this in 2017. It was ok. The food was pretty poor but it was a lovely and relaxing way to wait for our flight & the 2 hour delay we had.
Just be aware though that they don't announce the Virgin flight so it was a mad rush for us & a few other families when we found out our flight had been called & we weren't aware!

Personally I wouldn't waste my money on it again, but I'm sure hubby will want to book it!
lpd222 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

We have used it a couple of times, once in 2016 and once last April and it was definitely busier last year. However we got in there fairly early last year and got nice seats. We had had a decent breakfast before getting to the airport so during the day we had cheese and biscuits and soup etc.There was drink included (including alcoholic if you wanted it). I also used the shower later in the day so for me it was definitely worth it as we needed to leave the villa by mid morning anyway.
MarionG is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Sue
Imagineer

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
I’ve been lucky enough to visit a lot of airport lounges and the ones in the USA are by far the worst, with the least amount of food and drinks available. In San Francisco, you had to pay for your drinks and the only food available was cheese, celery and dips. I’m amazed that the normally demanding American traveller puts up with them. They must be shocked when they get to the Middle Eastern or Asian airport lounges!
We are flying UC coming back this time but I plan to wait in the Fox Sports Bar, which has the best chilli cheese fries going, then I’ll get my food and drinks on the plane

”Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts” - Richard Feynman. Theoretical Physicist

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 05:21 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

If it is Virgin, then they use the Delta Sky Lounge.

We only use it if we are travelling UC as it isn't great. The food is pretty grim. At best.

If flying economy we would rather put the money to a good meal and sit at the departure gate.
I certainly wouldn't pay for this lounge.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Mobile

Visited last month. It was ok but we had complimentary access via Amex. I wouldn’t pay for it.