Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 19 Mar 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Troyston
Trying for More Ears

Universal unlimited drink refill

I'm looking to prepay for the unlimited drink refills at Universal Orlando to save time when we arrive. I am aware that it is currently $15.99 for day 1 then about $8.99 for subsequent days (plus taxes). If I buy multiple days do these have to be used on consecutive days or can they be used whenever you like to the amount of days you have pre-bought?
Troyston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
andyb1126
Serious Dibber

As far as I can remember, whenever you like. You buy the mug on your first visit, then on your second visit, head to a place they sell them and pay for it to be reactivated for that day.

Andy
andyb1126 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Tea
Imagineer

Whats the price if you have a previous mug? Also, does anyone know if you have a SW cup, can you use that... i seem to remember that you could use the two interchangably for some reason... ?
Old 19 Mar 19, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

We took ours back last month and paid between $9 and $10 for the day. I think we got 5 or 6 refills.
Old 20 Mar 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Grace_1412
Excited about Disney

Will the one i have from last year be classed as an additional day, the kids always bring them home and they sit in the back of a cupboard. Do they stop working after a period of time?
Grace_1412 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
In the park you usually can get a first day discount on multiple mugs- not sure of the exact price but 12.99 each rather than 15.99 if buying 3 etc. I would wait until you are there- its just a kiosk visit when you fancy the first drink
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Grace_1412 View Post
Will the one i have from last year be classed as an additional day, the kids always bring them home and they sit in the back of a cupboard. Do they stop working after a period of time?
You can take it back and you will he charged the reactivation fee of $8ish. We are taking ours back in a couple of weeks.
Old 20 Mar 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Tea View Post
Whats the price if you have a previous mug? Also, does anyone know if you have a SW cup, can you use that... i seem to remember that you could use the two interchangably for some reason... ?
As above for prices. SeaWorld is not connected to universal so no. SW, Busch gardens and aquatica are connected .
Old 20 Mar 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
rafjen
Apprentice Imagineer

rafjen's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
We left ours in the villa last year only realised recently we could have brought them back. In fact the villa had loads there already so we didn't even need to buy them could have borrowed them for refill only price.
rafjen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List