Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 30 Mar 18, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Costa & Starbucks (social group)

Following on from my recent Costa price increase thread and then the coffee poll which was instigated from my Costa thread, I thought I would start a Costa and Starbucks social group.

The group is specifically for those dibbers who drink Costa or Starbucks, and I believe sharing our experiences will enhance our experience at both coffee outlets.

So feel free to share your experiences good or bad, or perhaps discuss how you found a new blend of coffee or a food item. You may also want to share your experience in a starbucks store in Florida.

No disrespect to other social groups, but some can be rather self indulgent and I feel this Costa and Starbucks social group is more of a necessity as I like many others cannot function without my 3 shots every morning.

Edited at 09:18 AM.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 18, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I don’t like coffee but I like onions. Am I ok to join?
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 18, 09:17 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Colette-S View Post
I don’t like coffee but I like onions. Am I ok to join?
I'm afraid you are not allowed in this social group, but depending on how well this social group goes, I may consider starting an 'onion' social group as well, in which case you will be very welcome.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 18, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Tangled
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I’ll wait for the onions one too if that’s ok...
* Tarpon Springs '07 * New York '07 * Hampton Lakes '09 * Mission Park March '11 * Four Corners Sep '11 * Dream Castle DLP December '12 * Florida Pines '14 & Grand Floridian Everglades Suite! * New York City...Surprise 30th December '14 * Lindfields & Grand Floridian September '15 * 1st trip with our little lady! WDW September '17 * DLP February ‘18 * 3 wks POR September '19 *
Miss_Tangled is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 18, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I'm afraid you are not allowed in this social group, but depending on how well this social group goes, I may consider starting an 'onion' social group as well, in which case you will be very welcome.
Ok I’ll get my coat. Coffee is overrated and I don’t want to be in your group anyway 😛
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 18, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S

Colette-S's Reviews
Originally Posted by Miss_Tangled View Post
I’ll wait for the onions one too if that’s ok...
We should start our own and not let MH in!
Old 30 Mar 18, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I've been priced out of Costa for obvious reasons and will only go into Starbucks for a bathroom emergency or to spend a snack credit. Can I still join?
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 18, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa123wm
Imagineer

What about if we are regular coffee shop customers, but not at Costa or Starbucks? 🤔
Lisa123wm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 18, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

I prefer maccies coffee, can I join 😁
Old 30 Mar 18, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

I'll join - If ony for somewhere to moan about having to go cap in hand and beg for the biscuits with the (far inferior to Costa's coffee) at M&S these days!

I love my 'large wet latte' at Costa, even if it is hard on the wrist to lift, but sometimes the slow service means the queue snakes too far out the door - I am then forced into the uncomfortable begging situation at Marksies!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List