Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 11 Apr 18, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

“Doing the Best We Can” Dieters - Chat and Support

Hello ladies

I can't get used to this .. Keep forgetting the group has gone

Anyway, I STs at 10 3 which is OK after a weekend of takeaways.

The cold and wet weather is horrible and I just don't want to go walking or running in it

Hope you are doing better than me

Edited at 01:46 PM.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 18, 07:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gem67
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
I feel for you Amanda, the weather really doesn't help does it?

STS is good when you look at the whole picture, so dont be demoralized. Another week and the sun is now out, hopefully that will get you back on a happier footing this week

Did parkrun for the 2nd time today - started in thick fog ... and ended in bright sun and clear blue skies (and a PB!) - fingers crossed its an omen for the week after next and WDW

Another 0.6lb off for me this week -just keep hoping that the slow and steady will really get me there!

Enjoy the weekend all - hope its a good one!

LBVR&S Apr23/POFQ Apr22/Apr18/
OKW Apr16/RPR&OKW Aug14/OKW Oct12/AKL Aug 10/RPR&CBR Oct 09/AKL Jul 08/AKL Jul 06/
Residence Inn SW Mar 05/Nikki Bird Apr 03
Gem67 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Apr 18, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gem67 View Post
I feel for you Amanda, the weather really doesn't help does it?

STS is good when you look at the whole picture, so dont be demoralized. Another week and the sun is now out, hopefully that will get you back on a happier footing this week

Did parkrun for the 2nd time today - started in thick fog ... and ended in bright sun and clear blue skies (and a PB!) - fingers crossed its an omen for the week after next and WDW

Another 0.6lb off for me this week -just keep hoping that the slow and steady will really get me there!

Enjoy the weekend all - hope its a good one!
I love parkrun - it's addictive! I'm on 72 but I didn't go today as it was the release of the 100th Body Attack today so I went to do that.

I got on the scales today for the first time in ages and I am 11 stone... That's definitely a stone away from where I want to be. Need to start using MyFitnessPal properly again until we go on holiday and log everything, not just the first glass of wine and then conveniently 'forget' the others
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 18, 06:31 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Weigh in for w/c 16 April

Morning all. I have STS which is ok as actually I gained over the weekend but pulled it back the last two days. I am now putting more effort in and gone back to taking my own lower calorie lunches. It was getting a bad ( and expensive) habit going to coffee shops for lunch! So that's me at 10 3 this week.

Gem you must be off soon ?
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 18, 06:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Charl_bb
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

First weigh in for me! 10st3.5lb. Trying to do a little exercise every day as I do not have time for long sessions and am tracking with My Fitness Pal. Would does STS mean?!
Charl_bb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 18, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Karababe
Excited about Disney

Can anyone join?

Sarah x
Karababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 18, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracy34
Imagineer

Flipping heck just found everyone again...we keep disappearing...

I've stayed the same... not good really ...so I have to get serious now..

Have a good week Babes...💞
Lindfields 2005, Hillcrest 2008, Sunset Ridge 2009, Windwood Bay 2011, Terrace Ridge 2013, Dallas Texas 2013, Bridgewater Crossing 2014, Terrace Ridge and Siesta Key June 2015, Siesta Key Nov 2015, Terrace Ridge June 2016, Sarasota Oct 2016, Sarasota and Siesta Key July 2017, Sarasota Oct 2017, Siesta Key June 2018, Siesta Key...Key West..Orlando Nov 2018, Siesta Key..Key West...Sarasota June 2019, Sarasota Oct 2019, Sarasota March 2020,
Tracy34 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 18, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
SammyScotland
Imagineer

Hi Babes. Well done to all those losing weight and welcome to all those joining us. I am still following and I have lost a little weight but it is not from dieting but from all the worry and stress I am under at the moment. DH is quite poorly and he has just spent the last 5 days in hospital. Can't really say anymore at the moment but just wanted to pop in and say hi.
Old 18 Apr 18, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Charl_bb View Post
First weigh in for me! 10st3.5lb. Trying to do a little exercise every day as I do not have time for long sessions and am tracking with My Fitness Pal. Would does STS mean?!
STS = Stayed The Same
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Apr 18, 12:33 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Charl_bb View Post
Welcome , Stayed The Same
I am wileypig on MFP if you want to connect there too. Good luck !

Originally Posted by Karababe View Post
Can anyone join?

Sarah x
Absolutely

Originally Posted by Tracy34 View Post
Flipping heck just found everyone again...we keep disappearing...

I've stayed the same... not good really ...so I have to get serious now..

Have a good week Babes...💞
Hey there, It's harder now it's not on the side of the page isn't it !

Originally Posted by SammyScotland View Post
Hi Babes. Well done to all those losing weight and welcome to all those joining us. I am still following and I have lost a little weight but it is not from dieting but from all the worry and stress I am under at the moment. DH is quite poorly and he has just spent the last 5 days in hospital. Can't really say anymore at the moment but just wanted to pop in and say hi.
Oh Sam, so sorry to see that, please pm if you need a chat xx please take care of yourself xx sending wishes for speedy recovery for your DH

Originally Posted by Leyfy View Post
STS = Stayed The Same