Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 14 May 19, 06:42 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
I always weigh on a Monday morning. However, lately I’ve started weighing on Friday mornings as well because I do really well through the week, and knowing that I’ve lost Mon-Fri keeps me motivated over the weekend.

Good luck everyone (I’ll need every bit of luck I can get after this break away &#128557
Sounds like a plan Lynda ! Hope you have had a fab break.
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 06:46 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Morning all

How are we doing ? I am 9st 10.4. That .4 is all important as it means I’m edging closer to 9st 9

Had a trial run of holiday clothes yesterday as a few dresses no longer fit nicely. I completely lost my waist with my op and seems unlikely it will come back so I need to re think what styles I wear . But holiday clothes shopping is never a chore for me

Good luck all with the week ahead
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Well. Here I go again.

Started the 5:2 diet. Let's see how that goes.

Currently sitting at 103kg. Would like to get to about 75.
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Originally Posted by laurac1988 View Post
Well. Here I go again.

Started the 5:2 diet. Let's see how that goes.

Currently sitting at 103kg. Would like to get to about 75.
Good luck 👍 . Have you tried 5:2 before ?
Old 14 May 19, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Amanda well done on your loss. Even small amounts are to be celebrated, I find the last couple of pounds are always the hardest. I hope you find clothes that you feel fit well and suit you. Enjoy the shopping.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Morning all. Hope everyone has had a good week. We are out today seeing various offspring so I need to be good whilst taking them out for a decent feed !

I was down to 9st 9 and a bit yesterday so need to keep on it for a recorded loss on Monday.

Have a nice weekend x
Old 20 May 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Hi everyone.

So my first week has gone really well. I'm down 3.8 pounds so now at 11 st 1. It's great when the first week is a high. Can't expect that kind of loss every week but I'm thinking under 11 stone is doable for the next week fingers crossed.

How everyone else had a good week x

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Morning everyone,

Amanda, I hope you had a fab weekend with the boys. I always find this visiting adult children lark to be both expensive and foodie! But always worth it to see them, of course.

Abby, well done on your first weeks loss, that's fantastic, and such a boost to the confidence with a big loss as well. Good luck for the coming week.

I've had a bit of a rollercoaster since coming home from my hols. Apart from a couple of "bad" days, I thought I had been really good whilst away. However, when I stepped on the scales last Wednesday morning I found that I had put on 8 lbs, yes you read that right, 8 lbs, putting me right back where I had started. To say I was devastated was an understatement, I actually sobbed .

After I pulled myself together, I stepped back on the scales the next day, and I had lost 3 lbs. Thank goodness! Another 1 lb loss the next morning, and then again the next means that by the weekend I was only 3 lb heavier than when I went away, and I can live with that. I don't know if flying had bloated me, or if my scales were having a silly moment, right now I'm just relieved to not have put back on over half a stone in a week! No further losses over the weekend, and my Monday weigh in yesterday puts me at 11 st 7. Hoping for a small loss at least by next Monday.

Good luck everyone for good losses this week

Oh, in other news - Last night we booked to go back to Florida in November ... so excited

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

Hello ladies, sorry I asked to join and then have neglected to post. Slowly, slowly I'm back on track. 2lb loss last week and 3lbs loss this week. Thats the weight I put back on the week following my op gone. I was really pleased with this as we had quite a busy weekend. Birthday meals etc. I'm hoping this isn't going to reflect too much at weigh in next week. We've also got a busy weekend planned this weekend too - Cartmel races on Saturday so plenty of picnic food and alcohol. Hopefully I can stick to plan. Good luck with the rest of your week and have a fab bank holiday weekend xxx

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kellea View Post
Hello ladies, sorry I asked to join and then have neglected to post. Slowly, slowly I'm back on track. 2lb loss last week and 3lbs loss this week. Thats the weight I put back on the week following my op gone. I was really pleased with this as we had quite a busy weekend. Birthday meals etc. I'm hoping this isn't going to reflect too much at weigh in next week. We've also got a busy weekend planned this weekend too - Cartmel races on Saturday so plenty of picnic food and alcohol. Hopefully I can stick to plan. Good luck with the rest of your week and have a fab bank holiday weekend xxx
Well done on your losses, that’s fabulous. Have a fab weekend at the races 😁

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List