BOG Breakfast
Tusker House Breakfast (ROL package)
The Wave - breakfast
O'hana dinner
Sci Fi Dine In
T-Rex
Homecomin'
Via Napoli

Staying at POFQ with DH and 2 very excited boys!
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I really liked POFQ, lovely resort can't get DW to go back there because she got a bug on travel day last time and spent a couple of grumpy days in bed there. The pool is underrated and the updated QS is apparently very good
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

FQ is lovely, we strolled over last year from riverside. It’s a short, lovely walk and the kids loved that they had two pools to play in. We will be doing the same this year.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
mandy_mccormac
Imagineer

Hi we are going, me my husband and my two boys aged 18 and 16, we are flying from aberdeen to heathrow on the 26th of June then on to Miami on the 27th, we are staying two nights in the Residence Inn Miami Beach South Beach, then driving down to orlando, staying at the rosen inn pointe orlando for one night, then moving on to Disney all stars music for seven nights, then two weeks in the Orlando dream villa (dibb villa) for two weeks. We have 21 night disney tickets as we just done universal last time. Plan to eat mostly offsite,cant wait
Old 21 Apr 18, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mandy_mccormac View Post
Hi we are going, me my husband and my two boys aged 18 and 16, we are flying from aberdeen to heathrow on the 26th of June then on to Miami on the 27th, we are staying two nights in the Residence Inn Miami Beach South Beach, then driving down to orlando, staying at the rosen inn pointe orlando for one night, then moving on to Disney all stars music for seven nights, then two weeks in the Orlando dream villa (dibb villa) for two weeks. We have 21 night disney tickets as we just done universal last time. Plan to eat mostly offsite,cant wait
That sounds amazing!
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida4
Imagineer

Florida4's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Hi
Who is going in July? What date, where are you staying, who are you flying with, what parks are you doing and have you got any ADR’s booked, if so which ones?

This is going to be our last time for a while so we are making the most of it

We are flying from Manchester with Thomas Cook which has been put to a later time
7th July
Staying POR for 7 nights (upgraded DDP) then a villa at west Haven
We are doing Disney, universal, sea world/BG/A & discovery cove.
Never done DC before and it was a Christmas present so can’t wait!
Our ADR’s are;
BOG breakfast & lunch
1900 park fare breakfast
Trails End
Beirgarten
Splitsville
Planet Hollywood
Rainforest cafe AK
Sci-fi
Chef Mickey Brunch
Arts smith home comin
Beaches & cream (kitchen sink)
House of blues (not booked yet)
We will pay OOPfor some
Off site musts are;
Millers Ale house
Cheesecake Factory
Carrabbas
And going to try sugar factory, also would like to try Keke’s but my husband is not a breakfast fan

Currently eating healthy to loose more weight than needed so that I can eat like a beast and not worry
Your plans sound fab. Loved DC. The only dining reservation I've made is the Dessert Party but I have invested in a Landry card that arrived yesterday x
Florida4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 18, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
fefifoe
Apprentice Imagineer

fefifoe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
we are!
normally go sept or oct but ds15 is going into exam years now so no more term time hols for us.
Flying July 13th GLA-LGW-MCO Returning July 27th MCO-PHI-GLA with BA/AA.
Staying at CBR with qsdp this time - we have BOG breakfast and lunch booked. Counting down now to fast pass day and praying we get FoP
Old 21 Apr 18, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
mandy_mccormac
Imagineer

That sounds amazing!
Thank you its lots of celebrations rolled into one and i think it may be our last holiday all together for a while as my eldest is 18 now and had to be persauded to come along
Old 21 Apr 18, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mandy_mccormac
Imagineer

Hi
Who is going in July? What date, where are you staying, who are you flying with, what parks are you doing and have you got any ADR’s booked, if so which ones?

This is going to be our last time for a while so we are making the most of it

We are flying from Manchester with Thomas Cook which has been put to a later time
7th July
Staying POR for 7 nights (upgraded DDP) then a villa at west Haven
We are doing Disney, universal, sea world/BG/A & discovery cove.
Never done DC before and it was a Christmas present so can’t wait!
Our ADR’s are;
BOG breakfast & lunch
1900 park fare breakfast
Trails End
Beirgarten
Splitsville
Planet Hollywood
Rainforest cafe AK
Sci-fi
Chef Mickey Brunch
Arts smith home comin
Beaches & cream (kitchen sink)
House of blues (not booked yet)
We will pay OOPfor some
Off site musts are;
Millers Ale house
Cheesecake Factory
Carrabbas
And going to try sugar factory, also would like to try Keke’s but my husband is not a breakfast fan

Currently eating healthy to loose more weight than needed so that I can eat like a beast and not worry
your plans sound fab, would have loved to do DDP but budget didnt allow maybe some day xx
Old 21 Apr 18, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
mandy_mccormac
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DavieBhoy View Post
Hi - we normally visit Sept/Oct but due to DS turning 21 in Oct and not coming with us we decided to bite the bullet a few weeks ago and book July instead so that we are home in Oct to celebrate his birthday.

Flying Friday 13th, Glasgow-MCO with TC, a novelty to fly direct as last few visits have been via Gatwick with BA. Staying in a lovely looking Dibb villa for 13 days. Less parks this year - so far SW, BG, MK, AK in the planning.

Tracy
We have been in July before but i must say we also prefer oct but can only do 2 weeks in october so opted for July, just going to spread out we do in the parks, can't wait, would have loved to go direct again but the price when we booked was awful, so we are flying into miami and spending two nights there will be a bit of a change x