Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 17 May 18, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post
orangeone123
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Just realised it’s my 1 year dance 😂 💃 💃 💃.
orangeone123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 06:33 PM  
Link to this Post
orangeone123
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Kat22 View Post
It’s our first time on the DDP. Have 7 days at AKL. We have already decided our restaurants and have even printed out menus for our planning folder! Goodness I’m sad aren’t I! I must really get a life! x
We have DDP for our 1st week, and a really fussy DS2 😢. Last time we went we stayed offsite and the first week wasted so much money on meals he wouldn’t eat, we ended packing him a pack lunch to eat in the parks. So I’m already thinking of what TS meals would be best for us, what TS meals have you decided on.
orangeone123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by orangeone123 View Post
Woohoo!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Yay! It’s my one year dance tomorrow! This time next year we’ll be dropping the cases off and going to our hotel! Woo hoo!
Kat22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 18, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We have DDP for our 1st week, and a really fussy DS2 😢. Last time we went we stayed offsite and the first week wasted so much money on meals he wouldn’t eat, we ended packing him a pack lunch to eat in the parks. So I’m already thinking of what TS meals would be best for us, what TS meals have you decided on.
I’m lucky that my two are good eaters. I can’t fill my nearly 13 yr old son at the moment! We have picked yachtsman steakhouse for my birthday meal, Ohana, homecomin’, artist point (if we end up staying at WL). My daughter will probably have the kids meals at the signature restaurants which I’ll pay OOP for. Not sure where else as yet. Can’t wait to try blaze pizza and d’luxe burger as well. Where have you considered booking? X
Kat22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyLass
Earning More Ears

Another May 2019 visiter here

Only doing Universal Resort this time, staying at HRH for 10 nights early May. Feel a bit lost...no ADRs or FP+ to stress over lol

Got a Virgin package which is a first flying from Manchester - we ditched the 'free' car too as HRH charge $22 per day!

We're keeping it a big secret from our two little ones, they will be 10 & 6 (turning 7 while we're there) & they think we're not going back until at least 2021 - hubby wants to keep the secret till we get to the airport... fingers crossed!

Happy planning peeps
DisneyLass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 01:28 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyLass
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by rosiela View Post
Yep we had started saving for the holiday before we got engaged, so it seemed like a natural decision to have it as the honeymoon! So exciting. I have stayed at POR before but not since I was a child, back when it was Dixie Landings. I always knew if I went back I wanted to go back to that resort
How exciting..same thing happened to us, we'd booked to go in Oct 2007 anyway but then got engaged at Xmas 06 so just booked the wedding around the holiday! Congrats
DisneyLass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyLass
Earning More Ears

We have never had DDP as DVC but last year we tried a couple of new restaurants...
California Grill...amazing! and did it on MNSSHP night so saw Hallowishes
O'Hana breakfast...love love love
Cinderellas Royal Table - great experience, 1st class.
Le Cellier - beautiful interior & food to die for
Previous years we've done...
Chef Mickeys, Be Our Guest, both great but fancied a change
Old 21 May 18, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyLass View Post

Only doing Universal Resort this time, staying at HRH for 10 nights early May. Feel a bit lost...no ADRs or FP+ to stress over lol

Got a Virgin package which is a first flying from Manchester - we ditched the 'free' car too as HRH charge $22 per day!

We're keeping it a big secret from our two little ones, they will be 10 & 6 (turning 7 while we're there) & they think we're not going back until at least 2021 - hubby wants to keep the secret till we get to the airport... fingers crossed!

Happy planning peeps
hello!
How exciting for them (and you!)
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 03:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat22
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyLass View Post

Happy planning peeps
You’ll have a wonderful time, we are going back to HRH for our second stay and can’t wait. Would highly recommend upgrading to the rock royalty level, saved so much money with the complimentary food and alcohol! Amazing hotel, cannot wait to get back!