Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 23 Sep 18, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh what a fantastic day...I’m so sad your trip report is coming to an end!
Brilliant Castle photos - I love the one of Charlie crawling.

Great purchases today...Thomas has one of those glitter bouncy balls with Mickey in! I really love the towels. And I’m super impressed with your vast collection of ears. I only have one pair!

The food in Anettes looks good, I love a good burger.

I’m so undecided about a Character Meal. It’d be brilliant for the photos but Thomas will be 18mths so might be scared and it’s such a lot of money. Will maybe have to take him somewhere for a trial run.

Charlie looks so happy there and really took it all in his stride didn’t he?! Xx
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 18, 08:27 PM  
Link to this Post
HelenJNT
Imagineer

Mobile

Wow, what a packed day. I can’t believe those empty castle photos - the dream! Love the one of Charlie crawling towards it.

The breakfast pics are super cute! And I’m happy you didn’t cry when you met Mickey this time. Total bargain for a €15 uplift each too.

So pleased you managed to get on to Hyperspace Mountain! Totally loved that ride when we did it. I don’t think it was Star Wars themed then though.

Those hot dogs looked really yummy! Got to love plastic cheese sauce.

I’m sad this is coming to an end. Brilliant as ever xxx
HelenJNT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Sep 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
Oh what a fantastic day...I’m so sad your trip report is coming to an end!
Brilliant Castle photos - I love the one of Charlie crawling.

Great purchases today...Thomas has one of those glitter bouncy balls with Mickey in! I really love the towels. And I’m super impressed with your vast collection of ears. I only have one pair!

The food in Anettes looks good, I love a good burger.

I’m so undecided about a Character Meal. It’d be brilliant for the photos but Thomas will be 18mths so might be scared and it’s such a lot of money. Will maybe have to take him somewhere for a trial run.

Charlie looks so happy there and really took it all in his stride didn’t he?! Xx
That glittery bounce ball was a winner, he loves it! (As do I, I find it really therapeutic to shake up the glitter and then watch it settle again! )

I absolutely loved the character breakfast and was so happy how relaxed Charlie was with the whole thing... I am nervous though that it will be a different story when we take him to WDW next year and he is that much older and more knowing... I am already picturing meltdowns and screams of terror! Definitely a good idea to try a trail run beforehand, maybe in the lead-up to Christmas you can find something similar!

I hope you have a great holiday, looks like you are off tomorrow by your countdown... exciting!

Originally Posted by HelenJNT View Post
Wow, what a packed day. I can’t believe those empty castle photos - the dream! Love the one of Charlie crawling towards it.

The breakfast pics are super cute! And I’m happy you didn’t cry when you met Mickey this time. Total bargain for a €15 uplift each too.

So pleased you managed to get on to Hyperspace Mountain! Totally loved that ride when we did it. I don’t think it was Star Wars themed then though.

Those hot dogs looked really yummy! Got to love plastic cheese sauce.

I’m sad this is coming to an end. Brilliant as ever xxx
This is the first time meeting Mickey that I haven't cried, quite an achievement I think! To be honest there was no time for tears, I was more emotional about the fact I didn't get to finish my pancakes!

Hyperspace Mountain was ace! It was closed for refurb when we were they last January and I believe they added the Star Wars overlay then as part of the 25th anniversary celebrations. I would be keen to see it without now to compare!

I'm sad there is only one instalment left, this report has whizzed by!

Edited at 10:19 PM.
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 18, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you lovely, yes we should actually be on the plane right now but unfortunately Thomas has a nasty virus and we spent last night on a Children’s Ward instead. Tucked up in bed at home now and sobbing 😢
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 18, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
Thank you lovely, yes we should actually be on the plane right now but unfortunately Thomas has a nasty virus and we spent last night on a Children’s Ward instead. Tucked up in bed at home now and sobbing 😢
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear that 😪 wishing Thomas better super soon, sending lots of hugs xxx
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 18, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
An amazing day all round, the breakfast looks great & what amazing photos of Charlie and Mickey Love them!

You seem to manage a lot in your days even with Charlie. It's amazing how they adapt to the different sleep patterns ect isn't it? Such troopers.

I am getting over excited about our possible plans. I'm just trying to work out costings ect, who do you normally book with, direct or Magic Breaks that you mentioned? Or are they the same? Lol, I'm clueless.

I'm also considering the dining plan, is it worth it do you know?
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 18, 04:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by abiknox View Post
An amazing day all round, the breakfast looks great & what amazing photos of Charlie and Mickey Love them!

You seem to manage a lot in your days even with Charlie. It's amazing how they adapt to the different sleep patterns ect isn't it? Such troopers.

I am getting over excited about our possible plans. I'm just trying to work out costings ect, who do you normally book with, direct or Magic Breaks that you mentioned? Or are they the same? Lol, I'm clueless.

I'm also considering the dining plan, is it worth it do you know?
These babies definitely have the Disney blood running through their veins... I couldn't be prouder!

We have booked both times through Magic Breaks and have found them brilliant, excellent customer service and at times cheaper than booking direct with Disney! We have never had the dining plan but my sister has it when she goes next month so happy to get a review for you!

I'm excited that you might have a trip on the horizon!
Old 24 Sep 18, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

What a gorgeous day. It started out just perfectly with the blue sky, gorgeous photos of an empty castle area then the character breakfast. Aw I literally felt so excited for you seeing Charlie meet all the characters.

It sounds like you had a really lovely day.

I was chuckling at quite a few things - the leg on the pushchair, refusal to wear a hat, constant trying to eat everything... reminds me of another little one!

So nice that you managed to pop in and out with family but also had your own time too. It’s a hard balance sometimes.

Au revouir Sophie! Glad Charlie didn’t miss her too much before S2 arrived.

Yum churros! Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 18, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
What a gorgeous day. It started out just perfectly with the blue sky, gorgeous photos of an empty castle area then the character breakfast. Aw I literally felt so excited for you seeing Charlie meet all the characters.

It sounds like you had a really lovely day.

I was chuckling at quite a few things - the leg on the pushchair, refusal to wear a hat, constant trying to eat everything... reminds me of another little one!

So nice that you managed to pop in and out with family but also had your own time too. It’s a hard balance sometimes.

Au revouir Sophie! Glad Charlie didn’t miss her too much before S2 arrived.

Yum churros! Xx
Haha it seems our Charlie's share more than just a name... they are two peas in a pod!

This was such a fab day and really made it hit home to me that these babies never can be too young to experience the Disney magic... ok he might not remember all of this in years to come but we certainly will and that is worth it a million times over
Old 27 Sep 18, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
Oh no I’m so sorry to hear that 😪 wishing Thomas better super soon, sending lots of hugs xxx
Thank you lovely, he’s so much better now and we’ve rebooked for tomorrow so hopefully this time tomorrow our little water baby will be splashing about in a swimming pool in the sunshine xxx