Notices
Social Groups Social Chatty type threads

Old 4 Jan 19, 01:45 AM  
Link to this Post
not2old4disney
slightly serious Dibber

I'm another one that needs this! I definitely have 2 stone to lose (maybe 2.5) and am hoping to get a decent dent in that number by my birthday in March - have a few lovely items of clothing that I adore but can't wear right now so the dream is to comfortably be able to wear them again! 2nd day completed so early days but going well so far and have all the healthy shopping done so no excuses about there being nothing I can have My weigh in day will be a Wednesday so hoping for a loss next time I stand on the scale
not2old4disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 02:23 AM  
Link to this Post
jorm35
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I too need to lose some weight so which plan does everyone recommend? SW or WW or another?
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

I'm back at group which so far so good is keeping me more on track than if I was going it alone which I had been doing for a while. My eldest daughter joined with me not that I think she needs to lose weight, I'd love to be her size but whatever size you are if you arnt happy I suppose it's all about taking positive steps to get back to what your want your ideal weight to be.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jan 19, 09:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by jorm35 View Post
I too need to lose some weight so which plan does everyone recommend? SW or WW or another?
I've done both over the years, slimming world off and on (currently on) for a few years, I liked ww at the time but this was a few years ago but I prefer SW, havent tried ww since it changed a while back
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 19, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
The Duchess
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Back at SW today, very pleased to say 1.5 off which was a big surprise after Christmas/ new year. Now to keep going

I Drive -1990 / Windsor Hills 2008
Vegas - 2014
Spandau in Dubai 40th b day trip - 2015
3 weeks all Star sports\ cabana bay 2016
The Duchess is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 19, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Mobile

My SW group was packed yesterday, weigh in took ages. Most people coming back with a festive gain I’m guessing as I was slimmer of the week with my 1.5lb loss. Noticed there are lots of joining offers in the Sunday papers today if anybody is looking for coupons.
Old 6 Jan 19, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

I’d like to join please. I don’t have a lot to lose which makes losing it harder in some ways as people often say ‘oh you don’t need to lose weight’ and I think ‘yeah, you’re right - 2 Mars bars please!’ 🙈

I’d like to lose 1 - 1.5 stone.
loola30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 19, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jorm35 View Post
I've done both and much prefer slimming world.
I'm currently on a 3st loss it was 3.5st at the beginning of December.
I'm back at group this Thursday I couldn't make it this week due to having the dreaded sickness bug.
Old 6 Jan 19, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

I'm in too - 4-5 stone to lose... but doing 1 stone at a time... Does not seem too big a first hurdle just going for the one.

Had a call back yesterday making appointment to see the doctor after results of a fasting blood test (only 3 days prior). Guessing it is not good news. (though the appointment is over 2 weeks away)
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 19, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post

I'm in too - 4-5 stone to lose... but doing 1 stone at a time... Does not seem too big a first hurdle just going for the one.

Had a call back yesterday making appointment to see the doctor after results of a fasting blood test (only 3 days prior). Guessing it is not good news. (though the appointment is over 2 weeks away)
Hope the results are ok. If it were serious I’m sure they’d have made an appointment a lot sooner?
Maybe slightly raised cholesterol?
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List