Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Jan 19, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Ah, I see what you're saying. TBH, the dining plan listings on MDE and the main Disney site always seem to be hit and miss and contradictory. I've not heard or read anything to say that they're not including it still. I'll book it, then if I can't have it when we get there, I'll tell them that I want to order from the standard menu. We've turned up and are still eating, so can't see that we'd be charged the no-show fee.

EDIT: on the main Disney site, it still says 'Some dining plans accepted' when you go to the page. If you click on the tick, it brings up a box to say that the qsdp is accepted, but it does say 2018. However, knowing what Disney are like when it comes to updating the dining plan lists, that really doesn't surprise me!
disneyworld.disney.go/en...-style-dining/
We’ve booked it for July. Like you if it’s not on qsdp we’ll probably still eat there, just from the regular QS menu.
😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Jennyfartpants
Helping Donald

Mobile

I have booked this for May 2019, thinking it was on QSDP. On the confirmation email under ding plans accepted it does say ‘ This restaurant does not participate in any dining plans’. As above though I will just turn up and see, and order from quick service menu and hope they don’t charge me as a no show! If any body does ring or goes in the meantime though it will be useful to know.
Jennyfartpants is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by loves2plan View Post
Ah, I see what you're saying. TBH, the dining plan listings on MDE and the main Disney site always seem to be hit and miss and contradictory. I've not heard or read anything to say that they're not including it still. I'll book it, then if I can't have it when we get there, I'll tell them that I want to order from the standard menu. We've turned up and are still eating, so can't see that we'd be charged the no-show fee.

EDIT: on the main Disney site, it still says 'Some dining plans accepted' when you go to the page. If you click on the tick, it brings up a box to say that the qsdp is accepted, but it does say 2018. However, knowing what Disney are like when it comes to updating the dining plan lists, that really doesn't surprise me!
disneyworld.disney.go/en...-style-dining/
Yes, I saw that 2018 was there but not 2019. I might book anyway and just cancel if there is confirmation that QSDP won't be accepted. I have a few months before we go yet so we should know by then. I think I'm right in saying that you can cancel anytime up to 24 hours before your booking without penalty?
Old 15 Jan 19, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Burgmeister View Post
Yes, I saw that 2018 was there but not 2019. I might book anyway and just cancel if there is confirmation that QSDP won't be accepted. I have a few months before we go yet so we should know by then. I think I'm right in saying that you can cancel anytime up to 24 hours before your booking without penalty?
Yes, you can cancel up to midnight the day before without penalty.

I just know that Disney are notoriously bad at updating dining plan information and it can be out of date/incorrect for a long time!

POFQ: Our 'once in a lifetime' trip, 31.10 - 14.11.12
SSR: 40th birthday trip, 02 - 16.01.14
SSR 2 bed villa: my mums first trip, 07 - 21.02.15
POR: An unexpected Easter break, 02 - 15.04.16
CBR: Another unexpected Easter trip, 29.03 - 12.04.17
CBR: 18th birthday surprise trip, 21.10 - 4.11.19
CBR & CBBR 3 week WDW & US, 05 - 27.09.22

Easter QSDP food report April 17

2nd Easter QSDP food report, Oct 19
loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Jennyfartpants View Post
I have booked this for May 2019, thinking it was on QSDP. On the confirmation email under ding plans accepted it does say ‘ This restaurant does not participate in any dining plans’. As above though I will just turn up and see, and order from quick service menu and hope they don’t charge me as a no show! If any body does ring or goes in the meantime though it will be useful to know.
See, that right there is wrong as Pizzafari definitely does participate in the quick service dining plan. Whether or not this particular meal still qualifies, we will hopefully find out soon

loves2plan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
The Disney website has now been updated and, when you click on "Some dining plans accepted" it now states...

Edited at 12:16 PM.
Burgmeister is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Burgmeister View Post
The Disney website has now been updated and, when you click on "Some dining plans accepted" it now states...

That’s a shame. Was hoping it would still be a qsdp!
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Itsabunthing
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Mmm, odd that it says "Some dining plans accepted" , but there are actually no dining plans accepted!
Itsabunthing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’d be very surprised if it’s not on QSDP next year. Pizzafari definitely is and it wouldn’t make sense for this meal to be eligible this year and not next.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
loves2plan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
I’d be very surprised if it’s not on QSDP next year. Pizzafari definitely is and it wouldn’t make sense for this meal to be eligible this year and not next.
Do you mean last year and this year? I think it will be too