Notices
Guest Services Site Questions, a tech query or just want to test something.

Old 1 Feb 19, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Saving a thread

Is there a way you can save a thread? I have found a great thread on west coast. I can probably copy and paste the text but wondered if there is a way I can save the thread somewhere on here. Thanks.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
stevo25
Very Serious Dibber

you could add a subscription to it, or make a bookmark of the page on your browser
stevo25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 19, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Originally Posted by stevo25 View Post
you could add a subscription to it, or make a bookmark of the page on your browser
Haha, that's like a foreign language to me Can you explain in a bit more detail? Only if you have time though

Edit:: I've managed to bookmark it! I just need to go and find where the bookmark is on my computer. I'm assuming it's top right of screen where I would delete history. Sorry, I'm a decade too old for all this computer stuff!

Yes, found it. thanks for your help

Edited at 02:08 PM.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 19, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by MinniMouse View Post
Haha, that's like a foreign language to me Can you explain in a bit more detail? Only if you have time though
I'm 73 and some stuff is a bit taxing for me.

A simple way would be to answer the thread and say "sounds lovely" or something. That will then show under "show my posts" penultimate item on the DIBB menu on the right. If you make hundreds of posts you may want to make a diary note of when you did it.

It will also show in "my active threads" (final item on menu) this updates when anyone else posts on that thread in future.

Mick
Old 1 Feb 19, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Thanks Mick. I'm getting a bit better with technology but only because I work part time in a health centre and I've had to learn. When I was at school we used manual typewriters and it wasn't until my last year that we got electric typewriters. One thing I can do well is touch type because of that. They should teach kids how to touch type at school. My lot type with 2 fingers! The bookmark has worked well. It was easy to do and easy to find now. Every days a learning day
Old 1 Feb 19, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Originally Posted by MinniMouse View Post
Thanks Mick. I'm getting a bit better with technology but only because I work part time in a health centre and I've had to learn. When I was at school we used manual typewriters and it wasn't until my last year that we got electric typewriters. One thing I can do well is touch type because of that. They should teach kids how to touch type at school. My lot type with 2 fingers! The bookmark has worked well. It was easy to do and easy to find now. Every days a learning day
Sorry - what's a typewriter? When I was at school we sat at high upright desks writing with quills made from goose feathers.

Mick
Old 1 Feb 19, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
LunaNyteskye
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Hope these show up ok!

To subscribe to a thread:-

To find it again later:-

Hope this helps. I find it really handy, I just wish I remebered to do it more often.

October 2009 Sequoia Lodge Disneyland Paris;
October 2011 Kissimmee Villa;
October 2013 Port Orleans Riverside WDW;
November 2015 Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa;
November 2016 Hotel Santa Fe Disneyland Paris;
October 2019 Animal Kingdom Lodge WDW, DIBB Villa, Hard Rock Hotel & Grand Floridian WDW

Edited at 04:14 PM.
LunaNyteskye is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Originally Posted by LunaNyteskye View Post
Hope these show up ok!

To subscribe to a thread:-

To find it again later:-

Hope this helps. I find it really handy, I just wish I remebered to do it more often.
Again, thanks. Another way to do it!

Edited at 07:00 PM.