Old 23 Mar 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Selina. Only just spotted this.
Gosh that is one heck of a flight coming out from France. Not sure I could do that in one go, probably have to break it up with a night somewhere - age you know!

See you in May when we are out there.
Looking forward to meeting up again, we’ll have to sort out a date etc. 😃
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
So here we are at 17 days, how did that happen?! I’ve actually worked out I only have 9 working days left!

Last night I saw a post on good ole Facebook from a lady who had bid for an upgrade on virgin and it had been approved, she was on an air miles ticket too. So what did I do? You all know exactly what I did! I went straight to Manage my booking and bid on an upgrade to Upper Class! I’ve actually bid £20 less than she did, £10 per ticket so we’ll see what happens. Apparently they let you know 2 days before travel whether or not you are successful. At the moment 2 UC tickets for my dates are over £6000😳

We now have a dinner date booked with Mr Tom Morrow, not sure where yet but looking forward to catching up again and putting the world to rights!

Looks like we’re doing Epcot in our second week when Jane is with us, shame we miss a Flock of Seagulls performing there by about 10 days!

TTFN xx
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 19, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Selina hope you get your bid up seats
We’ve just scored a real bargain for Feb /April 2020 with aer Lingus buiness class to San Francisco a side trip to Hawaii ( looking at a great price from there ‘ to Rapid City Mount Rushmore etc then Orlando then home waiting for the middle flights to be confirmed
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 19, 07:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Excellent! Can’t wait to read more & good luck 🍀 with the UC upgrade!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
So today’s the day we find out if our upgrade bid was successful or not. I open my emails up and there’s no email from Virgin, they let you know either way so I’m a little disappointed!

An hour later I get an email that says pre order your lunch! That’s a bit odd I think to myself as I open it, I see the food choices and shout to Richard ‘I think we got this!’ They don’t offer you pre booking in Premium and certainly not Fillet steak!

No email from Virgin to confirm though so I go onto Manage my booking. And there it is, we are in Upper Class and it’s telling us to book our seats, which I do straight away.

Very excited now!

Off to Slimming world and a 2lb loss, slimmer of the week and back in Target just in time for my hols!

Today is a good day.😃
Old 13 May 19, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
So today’s the day we find out if our upgrade bid was successful or not. I open my emails up and there’s no email from Virgin, they let you know either way so I’m a little disappointed!

An hour later I get an email that says pre order your lunch! That’s a bit odd I think to myself as I open it, I see the food choices and shout to Richard ‘I think we got this!’ They don’t offer you pre booking in Premium and certainly not Fillet steak!

No email from Virgin to confirm though so I go onto Manage my booking. And there it is, we are in Upper Class and it’s telling us to book our seats, which I do straight away.

Very excited now!

Off to Slimming world and a 2lb loss, slimmer of the week and back in Target just in time for my hols!

Today is a good day.😃
I love to read post's like this, great to hear people being able to bid for an upgrade and be successful. Certainly well worth trying , what an amazing start to your holiday. We returned this weekend, so still in the holiday mode. Hope you have a fab time and that steak certainly sounds nice. Exciting times ahead.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Selina. Well done. The steak was very good, my Wife had the salmon and also the salmon appetiser.

You will have to tell me when we meet up how much you got the seats for. I will then tell you how much I paid for a Nov upgrade I got this week.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Just spotted this, hope you have an amazing time. An unexpected bonus upgrade too, enjoy your steaks!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 19, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Rob & Jan
Being a bit Goofy

Great news on the upgrade , have a fantastic time .
Rob & Jan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 19, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great news on the upgrade!

Have a fab trip; looking forward to reading all about it.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List