Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 23 Feb 19, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Last year I took one of the Cath Kidston foldaway overnight bags with us just in case we needed extra luggage space, which it turned out we did! It saved me money as the previous year I had had to splurge almost $200 on a case at the resort shop on our departure day.

I can’t believe you sold your bag! That’s like a crime haha. Do you know how hard they are to get hold of?! They were sold out by our trip, I hope you got a good price for it to add to the holiday fund.

Love the pictures with Joy and Sadness. We had great interaction with them too. I asked Sadness if it made her happier that I looked like her and she said a little bit haha.

I agree about the butter bar, I have a sweet tooth but that made me feel like my teeth were going to fall out. Oddly, Nik who doesn’t like sweet things, loved it.

I had never thought about not being able to use the DAS pass during EMH. That’s very interesting.

It looks really busy in Epcot today, glad you had a lovely time despite the crowds.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 19, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Last year I took one of the Cath Kidston foldaway overnight bags with us just in case we needed extra luggage space, which it turned out we did! It saved me money as the previous year I had had to splurge almost $200 on a case at the resort shop on our departure day.

I can’t believe you sold your bag! That’s like a crime haha. Do you know how hard they are to get hold of?! They were sold out by our trip, I hope you got a good price for it to add to the holiday fund.

Love the pictures with Joy and Sadness. We had great interaction with them too. I asked Sadness if it made her happier that I looked like her and she said a little bit haha.

I agree about the butter bar, I have a sweet tooth but that made me feel like my teeth were going to fall out. Oddly, Nik who doesn’t like sweet things, loved it.

I had never thought about not being able to use the DAS pass during EMH. That’s very interesting.

It looks really busy in Epcot today, glad you had a lovely time despite the crowds.
We actually took a spare smaller case inside the other case to make sure we had enough room ... but it wasn't big enough LOL. I even ended up checking in my hand luggage case as hold luggage so we could fill that with stuff too But at least we now have the holdall which is still in the case and will be used next time too

I know, it was a hard decision but I figured that it would be better to sell seeing as I wasn't going to use it. Such a shame as it's so pretty I sold it for the same price I paid but at least I wasn't out of pocket. The money's paid some of the Disney tickets off but Chris doesn't know that.

Aww it's great the interactions, you definitely don't look sad though!

Yeah I did have a little taste and it was awfully sweet, Chris doesn't have a big sweet tooth so I don't think that helped, but at least he knows for next time.

Epcot was so busy! It actually started to stress me out a little, but it was coming to the last few days of the food and wine festival so we expected it.

Thanks for reading again Xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 19, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Another lovely day.

The grey stuff does look good. Would love to try it even if it is just butter cream haha.

The joy and sadness meet looked lovely. Noah’s face as well bless him. Can see how he was so excited.

We like the fish and chips too. Yeah, they aren’t proper Yorkshire fish and wickets but still pretty good.

Glad you enjoyed the funnel cake. I wanted to but just didn’t enjoy it.

Karamell kuche is awesome isn’t it. I agree about the butter bar too. Just wasn’t wowed by it.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mad Hatters View Post
Another lovely day.

The grey stuff does look good. Would love to try it even if it is just butter cream haha.

The joy and sadness meet looked lovely. Noah’s face as well bless him. Can see how he was so excited.

We like the fish and chips too. Yeah, they aren’t proper Yorkshire fish and wickets but still pretty good.

Glad you enjoyed the funnel cake. I wanted to but just didn’t enjoy it.

Karamell kuche is awesome isn’t it. I agree about the butter bar too. Just wasn’t wowed by it.
It's worth a try but I probably wouldn't make a reservation for it, after all it's just grey coloured icing 😂

It was fab, the day we got back we actually sat and watched inside out 😍 in between the washing

It's such a shame when you really want to enjoy something but you just can't isn't it. That was me with the cheeseburger spring rolls

Its amazing I'm tempted to try and squeeze in a visit via the international gateway just to get some goodies to bring back in May haha.

Thanks for reading xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 10:14 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great day x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Mar 19, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by summersun View Post
great day x
Thanks for reading xx
Old 28 Mar 19, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Another really busy day - BoG, park hopping, snacking and fireworks! No wonder you were all shattered.

The bag is so pretty, I can see how it was irresistible at the time. Well done for getting almost what you paid for it by reselling too!

That's a great shot of you all with Remy, you look like you are having a wonderful time.

Such a shame about Test track, why would you even take food and a drink on that ride?! Grrrr, silly other people!

Well done on your fun packed day!

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Another really busy day - BoG, park hopping, snacking and fireworks! No wonder you were all shattered.

The bag is so pretty, I can see how it was irresistible at the time. Well done for getting almost what you paid for it by reselling too!

That's a great shot of you all with Remy, you look like you are having a wonderful time.

Such a shame about Test track, why would you even take food and a drink on that ride?! Grrrr, silly other people!

Well done on your fun packed day!
Thinking back we didn't see it as a busy day but reading again like you say no wonder we were shattered!

It is, I am sad I parted with it but I'm not sure where I would actually use it. The owl one I bought earlier in the holiday I've used about twice

It's a lovely shot, you wouldn't think that the kids had been arguing about who got to hold Remy would you

Oh I know, what a silly thing to do, I was really annoyed that someone could be so silly. I could understand a cupcake in a bag or something but it was a plate of nuggets and chips on her lap! Like how did the CM's even let her on with it?!

Thank you reading xx
Old 26 Apr 19, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Brilliant blog I love the photo of Noah's face meeting Joy & Sadness, too cute! So nice to see him becoming more confident with the character's.

Some lovely family pics of you all

I always under estimate how long it actually takes to do a circuit of the World Showcase! Great firework pics
Old 27 Apr 19, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Brilliant blog I love the photo of Noah's face meeting Joy & Sadness, too cute! So nice to see him becoming more confident with the character's.

Some lovely family pics of you all

I always under estimate how long it actually takes to do a circuit of the World Showcase! Great firework pics
Joy and Sadness were up there with the Thing Universal meets Noah's face just melted me.

You definitely do don't you! To think I planned half a day Not long till your trip now!

Thanks for reading as always xx