Old 13 Apr 19, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
At last...I have been waiting to read this day properly for so long! I love the whole conversation at the bus stop, we did something similar the other summer when we changed over from AOA to POR. I knew Kate would be delighted. The room looks fabulous, I do love POR & FQ it would be great fun to be in a Royal Room. I’m tempted by the pirate rooms at CBR for next year. Did you find the beds a bit small? (I feel like I’ve read that somewhere)
I’m pleased you got to use up all those credits, the desserts at BOG looked gorgeous, shame the rest wasn’t that good. Your such a trooper drinking the cocktails for Dave!
Dave is lucky to have me to help drink all the cocktails

It was a fun reveal, the kids assured me they had no clue. The room, the resort, everything was gorgeous. I can see why so many people love it there.

I don't recall the beds in the pirate room being small. I'm pretty sure they were the queen size bed. I don't think they were standard doubles. That was a fun room and I loved CBR, I haven't seen it since all the refurb has been going on but it's a fab resort, the main pool is brilliant. I'd happily go back there.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I can’t believe you used up all your credits! Well done! So glad kate was made up with the princess room!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
I can’t believe you used up all your credits! Well done! So glad kate was made up with the princess room!
She was over the moon to be able to have the princess room even if it was just a couple of days.

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Aw, I like your cute little pink car on TT, shame it didn't win against the boys cars. Good morning around Epcot, Kate looks very happy to have filled her autograph book.

It's lovely how excited Kate was about the princess room, what was Max's reaction? The room looks fab, so many nice little features to make it special.

Shame your meal at BOG was a bit variable. The steaks look really good, and the puddings are so cute. We have only eaten there once, but we all loved it, it would be interesting to try it again now there have been some changes.

Well done on using up all of your credits

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 19, 07:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Aw, I like your cute little pink car on TT, shame it didn't win against the boys cars. Good morning around Epcot, Kate looks very happy to have filled her autograph book.

It's lovely how excited Kate was about the princess room, what was Max's reaction? The room looks fab, so many nice little features to make it special.

Shame your meal at BOG was a bit variable. The steaks look really good, and the puddings are so cute. We have only eaten there once, but we all loved it, it would be interesting to try it again now there have been some changes.

Well done on using up all of your credits
Ha ha yes it's a shame my pink car didn't win! Never mind Kate being happy I was over the moon to have filled up the autograph book. It was a bot of race at the end and I was a bit of sweaty mess by the time we saw Jasmine.

Max was hoping for AKL I think and so he was somewhat underwhelmed at the idea of the princess room. However, it was cute and I'm so glad we stayed there. 2 nights was just enough time to feel get to know the resort and know we'd want to come back one day.

I really liked the Be Our Guest dinner when it was 1 TS and I'd happily do it every trip, but the changes didn't feel worth it to me. As a fixed price I can see the appeal to those not on the dining plan but it's not somewhere we'll be returning to in a hurry.