Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 9 Mar 19, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Musement - do they know what they are doing.

I have just done an online chat today with Musement in regards to the universal tickets first the one day park to park and then the 2 day park to park asking basically the same question. Do you have to specify the days?

I would really like the option to have the date variable so I can change it if the weather is horrendous.

It took a while on the 2 day to actually get a response to the question she kept quoting things I already know. anyway in the end I was told that you had to specify the date. So I asked about the 2 day ticket. on each occasion I was asked for the link to the ticket. I was told again I had to specify a date I asked if they then had to be consecutive days and was told yes. I was really sceptical about this so did a proper search of the ticket (originally only had a good read of the one day one) and then copied and pasted the part that said within a 7 (or may have been 5) day period and sent her that. I ended the chat at that point as I said I was no longer confident in the information she was giving me! What is it with this company! shame the discount is so good really.

Can anyone please confirm if I book a one day park to park ticket do I have to specify the date or can it be an open one? If you have had one would very much appreciate this.
Old 9 Mar 19, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Rachie
Apprentice Imagineer

Pricing varies by season. Tickets are valid for any one calendar day corresponding to its season

That is from the Universal site. I can't see it being any different wherever you buy it?
My 2 day one just states it has to be used before April 2020

universalorlando/web...ildren=0&flr=0

if you put in a date and click on value dates,it shows all the days you can use it on

Edited at 01:24 PM.
Rachie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Hipstalike
Proud to wear my Ears

Hipstalike's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I can confirm that in the case of the 2 day 2 park ticket, the date does not matter, as the one I bought only mentions an expiration date of 21 January 2020 while I entered 17 September 2019 as my date. It's valid for 2 days within a 7 day period.

As for the one day ticket, I would agree with Rachie. One day tickets are the only date based tickets (or season-based seems more accurate apparently) Universal does, so I would assume it's the same wherever you buy them from.

Edited at 10:43 AM.
Hipstalike is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 19, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
minijaffacake
Very Serious Dibber

minijaffacake's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I bought a one day park to.park ticket from Musement and mine doesn't specify a date just says it is valid until sometime in 2020. Even though I picked a date when ordering which would fall in the value season the ticket I received covers peak season.
minijaffacake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by minijaffacake View Post
I bought a one day park to.park ticket from Musement and mine doesn't specify a date just says it is valid until sometime in 2020. Even though I picked a date when ordering which would fall in the value season the ticket I received covers peak season.
Thats really interesting as that is the complete opposite to what they told me. If they had advised this I would probably have purchased one. I am looking to go around 30th August however would just like the option to change days if the weather is horrendous. do you think in the peak season it would be necessary to book a date?
Old 11 Mar 19, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Not sure if it's the same but I booked the Disney 1 day tickets through Musement and I had to specify the date. I've now linked these to MDE and they're only valid on the specified date. Universal tickets may be different as above though xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
minijaffacake
Very Serious Dibber

minijaffacake's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Not sure if it's the same but I booked the Disney 1 day tickets through Musement and I had to specify the date. I've now linked these to MDE and they're only valid on the specified date. Universal tickets may be different as above though xx
Yes disney tickets are definitely different as I also purchased a 1 day ticket and that has the date specified.
minijaffacake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 19, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
minijaffacake
Very Serious Dibber

minijaffacake's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by skstorm View Post
Thats really interesting as that is the complete opposite to what they told me. If they had advised this I would probably have purchased one. I am looking to go around 30th August however would just like the option to change days if the weather is horrendous. do you think in the peak season it would be necessary to book a date?
Could you maybe ask Musement if the Universal tickets are Anytime tickets before you take the plunge? I wasn't expecting to get an anytime ticket based on the date I selected so it's turned out to be a bonus for me.
Old 12 Mar 19, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
We had a 1 Day/2 Park ticket for Universal from Musement this Feb just gone and it was NOT date specific and could be used anytime up to 2020.

West Coast Visits-5

Edited at 10:44 AM.
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 19, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by minijaffacake View Post
Could you maybe ask Musement if the Universal tickets are Anytime tickets before you take the plunge? I wasn't expecting to get an anytime ticket based on the date I selected so it's turned out to be a bonus for me.
That was my plan and I did ask them and they said it was date specific. I then asked them about a different ticket and they also said it was date specific which was completely false and not as per the info on their website so unfortunately I have lost faith that they actually know what they are talking about, hence I asked here instead