Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 19 Mar 19, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by RickT View Post
In regards to model.. I think it just shows the make and model and not the trim level.

I think you have to get the booking linked if its your first time to your usa Avis account... I had to last year (theres a thread on it.. Will try and find it later)

My accounts are a bit mis match.. I have a UK Avis and American Avis site accounts, both sharing my wizard number but with different passwords to the same email address...

My USA account does not let me log into the .com website with email and password but does into the app, though I can log into Avis.com just using my booking number which in turn loads my profile...

I can log into Avis.co.UK with both my email address and confirmation booking ref.
Many thanks. That's excellent.
Old 26 Mar 19, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
MOONCHESTER
Very Serious Dibber

MOONCHESTER's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

I used the USA app last year, worked fine, only works when in the USA, so at the airport collecting bags you can see your allocated car and see what free upgrades you can get, worked fine no issues. Like others, did a search for the US Avis APK and installed no problem.
MOONCHESTER is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 19, 12:57 AM  
Link to this Post
glenandem
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MOONCHESTER View Post
I used the USA app last year, worked fine, only works when in the USA, so at the airport collecting bags you can see your allocated car and see what free upgrades you can get, worked fine no issues. Like others, did a search for the US Avis APK and installed no problem.
Was that on Android?
glenandem is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Spud_work
Trying for More Ears

Any ideas as to how to log in to the US version of the app? It is asking me to login with a username or wizard # and my avis UK details don't seem to work?
Spud_work is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
tocpe321
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Spud_work View Post
Any ideas as to how to log in to the US version of the app? It is asking me to login with a username or wizard # and my avis UK details don't seem to work?
Hi

I've had the same issue. There's a couple of responses 20 and 22 which may help. Not tried first and too early for second.

Edited at 11:06 PM.
tocpe321 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 19, 06:37 PM  
Link to this Post
RickT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Spud_work View Post
create a AVIS account on Avis.com and then add your wizard number into that account.
Las Vegas 18 - Florida 18 -Holland 18 -Bratislava 18 -Florida 17 -Holland 17 -Rhodes 17 - Kos 17 - France 16-Belgium 16-Holland 16-Germany 16-Sopot Poland 15-Kos 15-DLP SQL 15-Hampton Lakes 14-Hamburg 14- Berlin 13-WestRidge Villas 12-Krakow 12-France 11-Turkey 11-Germany 10-Marbella 10-Jamaica 09-Dublin 09-Dublin 08-Paris 08-Zante Villa 08-Egypt 2008-Rhodes 2008-Sweden 08-Norway 08-Rhodes 07- Huatulco Mexico 07-DLP Magic Circus 2007-Dublin 2007-Sweden 07-Greece 06/05/04-Barcelona 04-Rhodes 02
RickT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 19, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
glenandem
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Just to update on this guys, we got here yesterday and I only had the UK app version on my iPhone but as we landed and getting through customs I kept glancing at my app and it would have let me scroll through vehicles however it came up with a security message saying as its first time they need to see id, not a problem though we went straight to garage and the name was on the electronic display but didn’t have the car so had to quickly see the office who printed off and gave us our car!
glenandem is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List