Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 13 Mar 19, 09:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Thanks for your reports👍 Looking forward to the next trip 😁
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Mar 19, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks so much for sharing your holiday with us all. I've really enjoyed it and it's helped me through a dreary cold winter and counting down to my trip. My husband is watching Tim Tracker on you tube whilst I dibb so you could say we're ready to go now!
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 02:51 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Thanks so much for a great report Abby, I’ve loved reading the whole thing. I know exactly what you mean; writing a trip report takes a lot of time and effort but it’s so worth it to have it to look back at. Occasionally one of us will say ‘which year was it we did that?’ and I only have to pop onto The Dibb to find out . And of course it’s lovely when people follow along and enjoy reading all the details too .

House of Blues is lovely, definitely one of our favourites and yes, the restrooms are something special.

Really looking forward to reading the last updates of the report and then...roll on the next one .
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

A fabulous trip! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Your day’s at POR sounds lovely. So relaxing! You’ve really made me think about HOB too-have read so much about it before too.

Your journey home sounds smooth, although 5pm arrival sounds so late getting home to us - I bet it did your jet lag the world of good though. Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
LottiesLot
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Ah I've really enjoyed reading along. Sad it's finished but looking forward to the next one
LottiesLot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Aw, it’s all over

House of Blues food looks delicious. Glad the travel home went smoothly.

As one of your “regulars”, thank you very much for the report! I’ve really enjoyed reading along and am sad it’s over. Looking forward to DLP and another WDW one to come of course

(I have to admit I’m very on the fence about doing a trippie for our visit as we’re not planning on going back any time soon and I don’t want to get too wrapped up in it...might just do an extended highs and lows - of course now it might just read “Galaxy’s Edge is carnage, The End!”)
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I think it's always hard at the end of any holiday to not feel the holidays blues. I don't think it's to do with not going back or going back, I think it's more to do with the fact that it seems to have ended so quickly and how you are going back to reality of work, school, chores etc if that makes sense?

I am still in awe of the 4 parks day and that Royal Room was beautiful, I'm so jealous. As we said before it's the keeping the memory's alive and remembering what actually happened. I'll tell you what else I love ... I love how you write about the disagreements or fall outs that you have as it makes me feel so normal about ours. I sometimes feel people only portray what they want people to see rather than what actually happens ... then I feel like I just moan and whinge and all we do is argue Hope that makes sense!

I'm the same with pictures, it's just too hard to cut them out ... unless I look awful then it's gone in a shot I know your not moaning haha. It really is and I dunno about you but the feeling you feel, knowing you've helped someone (I hope that makes sense too, I'm trying to finish my assignment and brains frazzled)

Yeah I was gonna say I bet you have it started by the weekend. If you post once every 2 weeks it will almost be time for your summer holiday report then see good planning! Xx
Definitely agree back to reality is a big downer!

I'm sure that if you asked Dave, Max or Kate they'd have a different recollection of the disagreements, I'm fairly confident they would say that if I didn't force them up and out at the crack of dawn and/or allowed them to have more rest breaks there would be less grumpiness! I've tried to be honest, but hopefully none of them would have hurt feelings if they read it all.

Originally Posted by Lissa_x View Post
I've read all your days and really enjoyed your report.
We are there in August too, taking our 2 little ones for their first trip.
Heading over to check out your new pre trip! Xx
I love reading other people's trip reports and I'm glad you've enjoyed reading mine. Your first trip this summer is going to be such a lot of fun. Max and Kate were 9 and 7 on our first trip. I hope you have the best time, maybe we will bump into you!

Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
Thanks for your reports👍 Looking forward to the next trip 😁
me too! The countdown is slowly getting there.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Thanks so much for sharing your holiday with us all. I've really enjoyed it and it's helped me through a dreary cold winter and counting down to my trip. My husband is watching Tim Tracker on you tube whilst I dibb so you could say we're ready to go now!
It's helped me through the winter too. I hope you have a fantastic holiday. Not long now.

Originally Posted by moosha View Post
Thanks so much for a great report Abby, I’ve loved reading the whole thing. I know exactly what you mean; writing a trip report takes a lot of time and effort but it’s so worth it to have it to look back at. Occasionally one of us will say ‘which year was it we did that?’ and I only have to pop onto The Dibb to find out . And of course it’s lovely when people follow along and enjoy reading all the details too .

House of Blues is lovely, definitely one of our favourites and yes, the restrooms are something special.

Really looking forward to reading the last updates of the report and then...roll on the next one .
It's been a huge task, the longest trip report I've ever written, but absolutely worth it. I dread to think how many words I've written and consequently how many you've all read. Perhaps I'll include a word count in the final post, but then again that may be

I'm glad you also love the toilets in House of blues, it was a lovely quiet place to have our last meal.

I'm totally addicted to the planning of trips and then the writing about trips, so there will of course be another, I'll look forward to chatting with you then.

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
A fabulous trip! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Your day’s at POR sounds lovely. So relaxing! You’ve really made me think about HOB too-have read so much about it before too.

Your journey home sounds smooth, although 5pm arrival sounds so late getting home to us - I bet it did your jet lag the world of good though. Xx
We did really enjoy POR, it was a perfect end to the trip as it gave us something new to be excited about.

I wasn't too keen on the arrival time, but actually I didn't suffer with jet lag too badly. After sorting out a bit of washing and having a quick dinner we were probably all falling asleep on the sofa by 9pm. The next morning wasn't too bad, we did have a bit of a lie in though, but I think we deserved it

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Mar 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by LottiesLot View Post
Ah I've really enjoyed reading along. Sad it's finished but looking forward to the next one
I'm glad you had fun reading the trip report. It's great that so many people have kept up with it even though it was last summer that we went.

You're right not too long now for the next one, just over 4 months until we are back in Orlando so that's awesome.

Originally Posted by MrsSilverStar View Post
Aw, it’s all over

House of Blues food looks delicious. Glad the travel home went smoothly.

As one of your “regulars”, thank you very much for the report! I’ve really enjoyed reading along and am sad it’s over. Looking forward to DLP and another WDW one to come of course

(I have to admit I’m very on the fence about doing a trippie for our visit as we’re not planning on going back any time soon and I don’t want to get too wrapped up in it...might just do an extended highs and lows - of course now it might just read “Galaxy’s Edge is carnage, The End!”)
Lordy, every time I think about that "regulars" I'm sure my head grows even bigger, you know like Helena Bonham Carter as the Queen of Hearts! I'm about ready to explode now. But I do know what you mean as I love reading the trip reports it's my favourite part of the dibb and you really feel like you know the people you are reading about and it's fascinating to see what they get up to.

The DLP report will feel like a walk in the park compared to this marathon slog, but I'm really looking forward to it, we had such a fun time just the two of us.

I hope for your sake that all the other parks are really quiet while you are wdw at least then you'll get loads done in those parks and even if HS is crazy busy at least you can say you were there when it opened. I'd love it if you did share your trip report, as your DLP report was fab, but I understand what you mean about wanting to be in the moment with it. Maybe see how you feel nearer the time, no need to decide right now.

Old 14 Mar 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Have read the whole report and thoroughly enjoyed,thanks so much for taking the time,I tried (and failed!) once to do a report,it's hard work!.I bet it's lovely to look back on for all of you.
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List