Old 7 Apr 19, 11:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by Dimple View Post
Port Orleans is really so so pretty, I've never even visited it can you believe but your photos make it look so nice.
That sandwich at HOB is huge, how could one person eat all that?! Your pudding looks right up my street though!
Dublin airport wet and cold-that's standard for the return home!
Yes what a pretty resort, we definitely want to return sometime.

It was a huge sandwich, I still had room for pudding though

Yes wet and cold is pretty standard.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Yay I got to the end, I can catch up with Paris over the w’end. As always I’ve really enjoyed reading along with your trip, I knew the condensed version from the food report but it’s nice to hear all the details. I’m really debating whether to do Disney next summer or to wait till 2021-we are dying to see Star Wars but I’m torn whether it’s better to wait till it settles a bit!
I’m sure you will all love FQ it’s so compact, if we do manage to book up it’s going to be really hard not to go here again because it was fab, although I feel we should try somewhere new. The kids loved staying here but I think they preferred the pool at POR a bit better, not really sure why mind.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Apr 19, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Yay I got to the end, I can catch up with Paris over the w’end. As always I’ve really enjoyed reading along with your trip, I knew the condensed version from the food report but it’s nice to hear all the details. I’m really debating whether to do Disney next summer or to wait till 2021-we are dying to see Star Wars but I’m torn whether it’s better to wait till it settles a bit!
I’m sure you will all love FQ it’s so compact, if we do manage to book up it’s going to be really hard not to go here again because it was fab, although I feel we should try somewhere new. The kids loved staying here but I think they preferred the pool at POR a bit better, not really sure why mind.
I'm glad you made it to the end. I don't know how long it will take for the Star Wars stuff to not be busy. FOP still has really long lines and that was opened a while ago. I hope your plans for future trips come to fruition. Fingers crossed! It's good to hear such positive things about POFQ, maybe we will stroll along to the main pool or one of the small pools at POR sometime too. Once you've found somewhere you love it's hard to not just book it again, isn't it? That's why we've ended up at CBR twice! I'm even thinking about it for next year, as I feel like I have excuse that a lot has changed since we were last there.

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Fab trip report, thanks so much for sharing. POFQ is a lovely resort we stayed last year!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 May 19, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Fab trip report, thanks so much for sharing. POFQ is a lovely resort we stayed last year!
I think we are really going to like POFQ. It did look cute from the river boat.

Old 7 Jun 19, 08:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

I'm glad you managed to have a nice day, even if it was the last one. Lots of fun pool time, and I have to say, the meal at House of Blues looks really nice - it's my intention to try out more of the Disney Springs restaurants later this year!

Decent flight home, they're all pretty much the same, aren't they? Glad you made it home safely, fuelled by Ghirardelli chocolate

Thank you for sharing your family holiday with us Abby, you seem like such a close family who really enjoy each others company. I've enjoyed reading about all of your fab Disney days and filing away information for when I (eventually, one day ) get to stay on site.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jun 19, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
I'm glad you managed to have a nice day, even if it was the last one. Lots of fun pool time, and I have to say, the meal at House of Blues looks really nice - it's my intention to try out more of the Disney Springs restaurants later this year!

Decent flight home, they're all pretty much the same, aren't they? Glad you made it home safely, fuelled by Ghirardelli chocolate

Thank you for sharing your family holiday with us Abby, you seem like such a close family who really enjoy each others company. I've enjoyed reading about all of your fab Disney days and filing away information for when I (eventually, one day ) get to stay on site.

House of Blues was good and very quiet at lunch time. Eating that Ghiradelli chocolate in Dublin airport did keep us going, it was cold and wet and pretty miserable.

That's lovely of you to say. I think we do enjoy being together. And while it's not for everyone sharing a hotel room for 16 nights with a teen and a pre teen we didn't have too many spats so I'm grateful that we can all get along. I wonder if there will come a time when we could do with a villa to have a bit of personal space? Certainly when we got home the kids went to their rooms and shut the doors! So they do like to have a bit of privacy, I suppose they just suck it up while we're away, but they do so without a fuss so I'm happy.