Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 17 Mar 19, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebeccae634
Earning More Ears

October 2019 Itinerary

Happy Sunday!

Just wanted to share my Itinerary with you all to get your feedback.

So little about us is we are two adults travelling in October for two weeks, staying at the port Orleans resort!

Its my boyfriend first time to Florida so I want to make sure he has a good time

Friday 25th October - Travel day

Saturday 26th October - Animal Kingdom in the morning then Lunch at Sanaa, depending on how we feel I have planned an afternoon by the pool followed by an evening at Disney Springs.

Fast passes I am planning to book are:

-One of the avtar rides
-Expedition Everest
-Help for the third please

Sunday 27th October - Magic Kingdom in the morning then followed by Epcot for the food and wine festival

Fast passes:

-Steven Dwarf mine train
-Splash Mountain
-Pirates of the Caribbean

Monday 28th October- Magic Kingdom for the whole day plus the firework show however having a break for a late Lunch at the Kona Cafe using 1tbs credit

Fast passes
-Big Thunder Mountain
-Buzz Light year
-Space Mountain

Tuesday 29th October - Universal followed by there halloween horror night event.

Wednesday 30th October - Slow morning by the pool, Then onto the Whispering Canyon Cafe for Lunch (1tbs credit) followed by an evening in Animal kingdom

Fast passes
-Avtar ride
-Dinosaur
-EE

Thursday 31st October - Waterpark (still to be decided which one as I know one of the Disney ones tend to close at this time for refurb) followed by evening at Hollywood studios. Planning to book the Mama Melrose as part of the Fantasmic dinner package.

Fast Passes
-Rock and Roller coaster
-Slinky dog
-Tower of Terror

Friday 1st November - Epcot in the Morning followed by Animal Kingdom in the afternoon. Dinner at the Boma (1 tbs credit)

Fast passes
-Test Track
-Soaring
-Nightime Safari

Saturday 2nd November - Waterpark followed by an evening in Disney spring. Dinner planned at the Boathouse (2tbs)

Sunday 3rd November (my Birthday ) - Hollywood Studios then onto Magic Kingdom followed by Dinner at the California grill to watch the fireworks (2tbs credit)

Fast passes - tbc

Monday 4th November - Morning by the pool then onto Epcot - Dinner reservation for Teppan edo (1tbs)

Fast passes
Test Track
Frozen
3rd tbc

Tuesday 5th November - Universal

Wednesday 6th November - Morning by the pool then onto Hollywood studios. Dinner reservation for Hollywood brown derby.

Fast passes tbc however would like to watch few of the shows,

Thursday 7th November - Favourite park then dinner at the Yatchsman steak house

Friday 8th November - Home

Let me know your thoughts!
Rebeccae634 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 19, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Ak, I can say is disney springs is normally rammed on weekends with locals and it’s marathon weekend .
We go the same time ( and normally go this time each visit ) but I’m unsure what impact Star Wars is going to have on fastpass and adrs so it looks good but be prepared for a little switch round if you can’t get what you want .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
sazza22
Getting Excited

Mobile

[QUOTE=Mexy02;13739570]Ak, I can say is disney springs is normally rammed on weekends with locals and it’s marathon weekend . ]

I didn't think there were any marathons on at this time? Any idea which ones? I kinda fancy having a go!

By the way, plans look good! We'll be at AK the same day as you! X
sazza22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 01:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
[QUOTE=sazza22;13739614]
Originally Posted by Mexy02 View Post
Ak, I can say is disney springs is normally rammed on weekends with locals and it’s marathon weekend . ]

I didn't think there were any marathons on at this time? Any idea which ones? I kinda fancy having a go!

By the way, plans look good! We'll be at AK the same day as you! X
It’s the food and wine marathon , 31st oct to3 Nov , registration opens March 19th
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 06:31 AM  
Link to this Post
ally1966
Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds fantastic! The only problem that I can see is with your FP selections for Friday November 1st - your 1st 3 FPs all have to be in the same park so you won’t be able to book Soarin, Test Track and the Safari for the same day.

If you were planning to use your first 2 in Epcot and then book the Safari on the day, be careful. When we were there, there were no same day FPs available for the Safari.
Old 18 Mar 19, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Rebeccae634
Earning More Ears

Ak, I can say is disney springs is normally rammed on weekends with locals and it’s marathon weekend .
We go the same time ( and normally go this time each visit ) but I’m unsure what impact Star Wars is going to have on fastpass and adrs so it looks good but be prepared for a little switch round if you can’t get what you want .
I'm hoping with Star wars opening that means the other parks will be slightly quieter!
Rebeccae634 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Mar 19, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Rebeccae634
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by ally1966 View Post
Sounds fantastic! The only problem that I can see is with your FP selections for Friday November 1st - your 1st 3 FPs all have to be in the same park so you won’t be able to book Soarin, Test Track and the Safari for the same day.

If you were planning to use your first 2 in Epcot and then book the Safari on the day, be careful. When we were there, there were no same day FPs available for the Safari.
oh that's a shame! How long roughly is the Que for the night time Safari? My plan was to do a morning one and then an evening one
Old 18 Mar 19, 02:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rebeccae634 View Post
I'm hoping with Star wars opening that means the other parks will be slightly quieter!
Epcot will be busy with food and wine festival as it’s in the final weeks and a lot of locals go . Mk will be busy due to the weeks break between parties so people take the opportunity to see HEA . Ak Pandora is always busy. It’s not really a quite time anymore.

From our experience , My worry is it will be busier as people go for Halloween Christmas crossover and Star Wars . We still have no idea when the second ride will open at Star Wars and could potentially open at the end of oct . No one knows for sure but knowing Disney they will push to get it finished . It’s a money spinner .
This was 2017.
Sept 24 POFQ
Old 18 Mar 19, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebeccae634
Earning More Ears

Epcot will be busy with food and wine festival as it’s in the final weeks and a lot of locals go . Mk will be busy due to the weeks break between parties so people take the opportunity to see HEA . Ak Pandora is always busy. It’s not really a quite time anymore.

From our experience , My worry is it will be busier as people go for Halloween Christmas crossover and Star Wars . We still have no idea when the second ride will open at Star Wars and could potentially open at the end of oct . No one knows for sure but knowing Disney they will push to get it finished . It’s a money spinner .
This was 2017.

oh! well I guess it is what is then!
Old 18 Mar 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
Originally Posted by Rebeccae634 View Post
oh! well I guess it is what is then!
You will still have a great time , it’s a lovely thing to see the parks as Halloween and Christmas . Just. Are sure you have your fastpasses and use emh if onsite . As a couple I know you,will have a blast . Just be aware there won’t be empty parks, a lot of people think,it will be quiet and are a little shocked. See you out there
Sept 24 POFQ