Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Feb 20, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Mobile Buses, Bars and Bargains. January 2020. Day 9, Shopping, I Drive and Cicis.

Index

Sunday 19th

We both woke late ish today.
The original plan was to return to Volcano Bay but Matts foot was still swollen and didn’t want to do any more damage to it. So the new plan was to finish off the shopping and have a few drinks along I Drive.
I popped down for breakfast.

We took the trolley to Premium Outlets. We went to Taco Bell first but it was closed, a sign said staff would be back soon.
We only needed to look in 2 shops in the outlets, Tommy and Havaianas for Matt. The jacket still wasn’t available in the colour Matt wanted so we left empty handed.
Then havaianas had 60% off today. We spent a while here while Matt searched for his size. They had some great Nightmare before Xmas ones but not in his size.
He only managed to buy one pair in the end.
We went back to Taco Bell which was open now so we had a final lunch there.

I then went ahead to Dollar tree for some more sweets while Matt went to CK. I couldn’t find any more candy for Dd so I brought a mixture for my work friends and great nieces.
I met Matt at the trolley stop, he had brought another top. A man was in front with a new case, we joked he must have been to Ross.
We decided to take the trolley straight to Point Orlando to have a proper look in the shops there.
Tommy was first, but didn’t get anything. A jewellers was next so we could get Dd a Pandora charm for $35.
We looked in Hollister as well but didn’t see anything we liked.
We were shopped out now so headed to the Ale house.
We had a rum and beer, these were on offer all day every day.

I popped to Walgreens for some more painkillers to bring home.
Football was on so we had another drink, same again and the bill came to $15.20.
We walked to Bahama Breeze for a beer and Bahama mama.

It was lovely to chill here listening to the steel drum.

We talked about going to Senor Frogs but time was getting on so took the trolley back to the hotel, I finished the last of my rum and Matt his beers.
I packed and managed to squeeze everything in.

We went over to Wild Buffalo Wings for a drink before dinner.

No happy hour on Sunday’s but the beer was on offer at $3 and the margarita was $5 and made with Mountain Dew.

Then it was time for the short walk to Cicis. I know not everyone is a fan but we love it here.

We had a voucher for a free meal with the purchase of another meal and 2 large drinks so it was about $15.
We were stuffed so waddled back to the hotel.

Edited at 05:52 PM.
roxie2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

I love the fact that you just went with the flow! Lots of great food and drink!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Another good day

Joan
Old 11 Feb 20, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
TheHughesCrew
Imagineer

I’ve heard varying reports about Cicis, but your pictures are great, it looks right up our street! And so cheap
TheHughesCrew is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
I love the fact that you just went with the flow! Lots of great food and drink!
we didnt want to waste our last day but Matt couldnt have managed a water park.
roxie2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Feb 20, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Another good day

Joan
We did enjoy our last day.
Old 11 Feb 20, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Originally Posted by TheHughesCrew View Post
I’ve heard varying reports about Cicis, but your pictures are great, it looks right up our street! And so cheap
It is a bargain even without vouchers. The pizzas there are lovely and if you ask for a specific pizza they will make it for you and call when its ready.
They did have a sweet pizza which was so good but replaced it with cinnamon bread sticks and brownie.
Old 13 Feb 20, 06:11 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for sharing your laid back holiday
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List