Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 1 Oct 17, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma1987BTL
Excited about Disney

Mobile First time out of the uk day 1

So from the title this is the first time leaving the uk so I was super excited! I won't bore with the day before of travelling to ashford international and staying over night at the premier inn as it wasn't anything exciting lol

So it was 6am and the alarm went off altho I was awake from 3am excited and wanting to go already! The morning looked lovely from our window

We had a wash got dressed

and made our way from the premier inn to the beefeater to have breakfast, we both had a cooked breakfast with tea and orange juice. Overall good breakfast to get us started 😁
We headed back to the hotel to order a taxi. I'd already got our Eurostar tickets the night before so dug out the passports and my ears ready for the journey

We checked out of our room and waited for the taxi and we were soon at ashford international! Eeek!

We headed to check in and passport control which was quick and easy for me hubby set off the scanner with his inhaler 🙄
We had Disney express so we collected our park tickets/luggage tag and waited for the Eurostar

Mickey soon came over the Tanoy and we were allowed to go to the platform! EXCITING! Yay!

The Eurostar was delayed by about 20mins but soon came and we were shown to our seats

We travelled standard premier so we were brought tea and a little bag of food which came with water, orange juice, croissant, scone, jam, butter & yoghurt.

Hubby slept most of the journey so I gazed out of the window taking in my first overseas views 😍

We were soon getting off the Eurostar in Disney! Can't believe how quickly it goes!

We headed up to Disney express and left our bags there and headed into the village

After going thru the scanners again and yes hubby setting off the alarms for a second time we were soon thru 😁

Hubby dragged me in the the Lego shop and fell in love with the massive ship 🙄

The balloon was just too pretty didn't go on it tho I will reveal why in another day 🙄🙈

We walked around the lake and to our hotel as it was almost 3pm and I needed to freshen up I was too hot!

We stayed at sequoia lodge and went golden forest so we made our way to the golden forest check in where we was quickly seen to but our room wasn't ready. We headed to golden forest for a cold drink, I looked very shiny! 🙈

We headed back to arrivals and got our key was given a map and was quickly making our way to the 7th floor on the north wing!
Someone on here mentioned they asked for a balcony so Id emailed the hotel a week before our stay to see if we could have one, we got one!

Couldn't believe we had such a view 😍 So thank you to whomever it was that said about a balcony as this was very much enjoyed 😁

After a quick freshen up and a change of clothes we soon headed out to take a look round 😁

We wondered round finding our feet and seeing where everything was and then headed to the castle 😍 How pretty is she!

We headed to fantasyland and soon was on our first rides, we choose the little boat ride followed by the circus train

We then headed to adventureland as we had booked a table at captain jacks so wanted to find where it was before we had to be there. Once found we decided to go on the pirates of the Caribbean ride and it was a walk on only a 5min wait

We took a wonder round adventureland then headed back to captain jacks for food

Forgot pic of desert but it was good food if not a little pricey but hey were in Disney we knew it would be pricey! €105 later we made our way over to castle to watch the illuminations

After waiting around 45mins they soon began and were amazing! I cried! 😁

Once they finished we had a slow walk back thru the shops and down Disney village and back to the hotel for a well deserved drink

We were soon asleep after a long day ready for our busiest day in the morning!

Steps walked 14,996
Emma1987BTL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 17, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Thanks for posting,loving your trip report!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 17, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
What a great first day. I emailed to request the possibility of a balcony at the beginning of September and we were upgraded to a suite with a balcony, it's a lovely surprise isn't it.
Jaybeez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 17, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma1987BTL
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jaybeez View Post
What a great first day. I emailed to request the possibility of a balcony at the beginning of September and we were upgraded to a suite with a balcony, it's a lovely surprise isn't it.
Was it you who posted about requesting one not so long back as if it was that's why I emailed them to ask and it was such a nice surprise to have such a lovely room 😍 Xxx
Emma1987BTL is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 17, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaybeez
Imagineer

Jaybeez's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Emma1987BTL View Post
Was it you who posted about requesting one not so long back as if it was that's why I emailed them to ask and it was such a nice surprise to have such a lovely room 😍 Xxx
I did post about our room so it could have been me. I'm really glad that you got one, the Golden Forest staff are fantastic at trying to help with requests where possible.
Jaybeez is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 17, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma1987BTL
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jaybeez View Post
I did post about our room so it could have been me. I'm really glad that you got one, the Golden Forest staff are fantastic at trying to help with requests where possible.
The staff were faultless so friendly and welcoming I loved it here and would deffo book there again 😊 Xx
Old 5 Nov 17, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
clarithy
Very Serious Dibber

What a great travel day, I would love to go by Eurostar but seems like a faff from Scotland and works out pricey.

I love your leggings too, super cute

Can't wait to read more
clarithy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List