Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 29 May 19, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

will be looking at knocking out an update soon if anyone has any recommendations for stuff to add or things i may need to update...
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
lorrie36
VIP Dibber

Well worth keeping an eye on this, thank you ☺️

lorrie36 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

*bump*

gonna start looking into exporting my map into phone apps like waze and herewego, anyone got any tips?
wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie4Mickey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
*bump*

gonna start looking into exporting my map into phone apps like waze and herewego, anyone got any tips?
haven't got any tips, but thanks for bumping, so many good suggestions on the list.

Now need to have a read and narrow down some choices lol

Instagram: kimberlys_journeyy
Youtube: Kimberly's Journey
Orlando 16 - Food Report
We got engaged trip 19 - Food Report
Minnie4Mickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

still playing, but i just installed POIPocket, and hopefully will have something that can be imported into waze/here wego/etc as well as standalone satnavs

poipocket/public.aspx...=G20C88E0D2E11

will update once i've figured it all out

---

ok, i think ive figured it out... if you want to import them into here wego/etc then you need to install the app on your phone, then go to the link above. from there you can browse the POIs and send them to various satnav apps installed on your phone to navigate. i'm not sure if its possible to just export them all to the specific apps, still trying to work it all out.

theres currently 609 POIs (and ill be adding more in the coming months as we're hopefully going twice next year), so to import them all into your own account, you may have to upgrade poipocket to to 1500 poi limit which costs £3.86 (the free version only allows 50 POIs)

you can still browse the google map and download them for tomtom/garmin/etc for free by using the links on the front page of this thread.

shout up if you have any questions, comments or thoughts!

Edited at 12:17 PM.
Old 3 Sep 19, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

*bump*
Old 12 Nov 19, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

*bump*

hoping to go twice next year, in march(ish) and october, so am starting to add/update things. feel free to make suggestions of other places to add (or if somewhere has closed down)
Old 13 Nov 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
CrumpThree
Trying for More Ears

Excellent (continued) work.
CrumpThree is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

*bump*
ok, we've booked for this year now.

please suggest any new places to add. especially if its a non-food suggestion! depending on how many i get, i may split the food and non-food sections off into two sets.

i'll also be going through as many of them as possible to see if they are still open, as some of the links are coming up to 10 years old now.
Old 25 Feb 20, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
stevo25
Very Serious Dibber

Bad As's sandwiches and Beefy King look great
stevo25 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List