Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 1 Sep 19, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaft88
Getting Excited

DisneyDaft88's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Jaleo on DDP

Has anyone been to Jaleo on DDP? I’m considering booking but would love to know what you get on DDP as the menu is so big and confusing
DisneyDaft88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 19, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I asked this question some weeks ago and no one seemed to know then so hopefully someone will have worked it out now! I agree it looks really confusing.
Old 1 Sep 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I never even knew this place was there ... just had a look at the food blogs and it looks good! Hopefully someone will have answer to DDP question as I couldn’t find anything online either
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Sep 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellea
VIP Dibber

Food is lovely here ... just as a heads up. We did the taster menu with the wine pairing one rainy afternoon last week. It was the best meal of the holiday. Unfortunately don't know abut the dine plan but its worth it if you want to pay OOP.

1993, 2008, 2011 OKW villas 17 nights ( thanks to Irene , 2013 3 nights Renaissance Seaworld, 3 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW and DxDDP, 2014 5 nights HRH Club, 16 nights OKW. 2015 15 nights Sheraton Vistana Villages. 2016 3 nights Sheraton New York Times Square, 3 nights HRH club level, 16 night AKL SV, 2 nights BLT. 2017 5 nights OKW, 5 nights BWV, 7 nights BLT, 4 nights HRH club. 2019 3 nights Renaissance (SW), 4 nights HRH CL, 7 nights BLT LV, 7 nights AKL SV

KELLEA
Kellea is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaft88
Getting Excited

DisneyDaft88's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Thought i would post this one again since it has been a while!

Does anyone have any insight on Jaleo on the DDP and what you get?
DisneyDaft88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post

I am another that cannot work out how these tapas style menus work on dining plan. I think I would only go if OOP. Sorry not helpful.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 07:37 AM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

I googled this one after watching Adam Hatton’s blog this week as the food did look amazing! I found that for 2 credits you got EITHER 2 standard tapas OR one Sharing Size tapas OR a standard plate, Plus a dessert and alcoholic/non alcoholic drink.
I’d now be interested to find a menu with prices to see how much it would cost oop as I’m not sure that would be worth 2 credits?
Interested to hear what others think.
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by daffodil92 View Post
I’d now be interested to find a menu with prices to see how much it would cost oop as I’m not sure that would be worth 2 credits?
There you go: jaleo/location/jaleo...enu/#main-menu
YLL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 19, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
daffodil92
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by YLL View Post
There you go: jaleo/location/jaleo...enu/#main-menu
Ooh! Thank you 😊
daffodil92 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 19, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
sbchannel
Very Serious Dibber

If you have the DxDDP you also have the option of the experience tasting menu for 2TSpp

Edited at 02:43 PM.
sbchannel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List