Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 10 Nov 19, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile New patio and seating

Well our gardeners are here finally doing our patio so I thought I'd post some photos. Hopefully someone may be interested 😃

A bit of background - we're in a newish house and have a functional garden for two kids. The patio used to be basic and stretched across the back of the house - maybe 10m x 5m.

Plus another bit with the bbq on. Then in 2018 we had an extension built on half of it basically in the middle of the remaining patio and BBQ.

Our plan is to replace the existing patio, join to the BBQ bit. Lower this BBQ bit to same level (it's about a foot higher) build some brick seating and a fire pit. To finish everything we decided to replace the side path and front path in same flags.

Some before photos:

Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile

Gardeners started on Monday. Digging out, clearing and laying some crush and run.

They've started building the new seating but it's covered due to temperature this weekend. That'll progress tomorrow and flags later in week.

Here's some during photos:

And now BBQ are dug down for seating

I'll post some more later this week. Thanks for reading 👍
Blue nose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh this will be good As you know we had ours done last month but was a much smaller job! Still took 5 days though ... I must update my thread with photos 😀
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Nov 19, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

It will look 100% fabulous when its all done. Ours was done years ago now & we now need the slabs taken up and relaid after a good clean, pain but will look like new when done. Look forward to seeing yours all finished.
Old 12 Nov 19, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile

A couple more progress pics.

The seating is starting to take shape 😀

And some flags have gone down today. There's more than this but it went dark before I could take another photo.

Still on track to finish on Friday 👍
Old 13 Nov 19, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

WOW love the seating area. We have a pond area on the end of ours, wish now it had been a raised area instead of a dropped area, so I could sit there and watch my fish but hey ho hindsight is such a wonderful thing.
Old 13 Nov 19, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
beegnjasmum
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Looks absolutely gorgeous so far, I can't wait to see the finished article especially the seating area!
beegnjasmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 19, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Mobile

Another photo of the seating. Really starting to take shape but absolutely loads to do before they finish on Friday 🤔

And more flags..
Old 13 Nov 19, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Wow looking great Looking forward to see the finish...Love the seating area what a great idea
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 19, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

This is looking very good. Patio envy😀
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List