Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 12 Nov 19, 10:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

Help me choose one more table service

So we will have 12 table service credits pp for our trip in may we are me , dh and 2 dd's 9 & 6

So far i have shortlisted the following:
1900 park fare a breakfast and a dinner
bon voyage breakfast
Tuskers house dinner
Mama Melrose fantasmic package
T-Rex
Akershus dinner
sci fi dine in
cinderellas royal table.
Artist point

Just wondered if anyone can recommend one more for us to try we are first timers :-)
Pascaltimon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
dietcokebreak
slightly serious Dibber

I’d choose Teppen Edo or 50’s Prime Time diner?
dietcokebreak is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Tony’s parade package .
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
AliceCooper9
Apprentice Imagineer

Crystal Palace/Coral Reef/Tiffins 2TS/ BOG dinner 2TS
AliceCooper9 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

For Characters I’d go Crystal Palace with younger children. Has been my DDs must do since she was 5. She’s 18 next month! Your list looks like mine did for years when the kids were kids. The only one on there I’d avoid is T Rex. The food is not good. Excellent theme though. If the kids like pizza then I’d suggest Via Napoli. If they love thick milkshakes 50’s Prime Time. Or if you’re going in 2020 I’d suggest the yet to open Space restaurant in Epcot. They just lost their chef though so a delayed opening is now a real possibility. If you fancy a bit of a different buffet but with something for everyone as well go to Boma and give yourselves time to explore AKL. Go and view the animals. Do some Cast Member led activities (they have a timetable) and have a sit by the fire pit. Finally. If you want a big laugh go to Whispering Canyon Cafe and get the kids to ask for ketchup.
Old 12 Nov 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Hel22
Trainee Dibber

Hi You have some great choices there, my nine year old loved Coral Reef at Epcot and Garden Grill Epcot- breakfast or dinner, she liked the characters coming to the table twice! Enjoy

Polynesian 2016
Beach Club and Royal Pacific 2019
Hel22 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Pascaltimon
Excited about Disney

thank you everyone so far my list is basically what i think the kids will enjoy. they are princess mad so we have gone a bit princess heavy :-) I quite like buffets as i think with younger kids there is a better chance of finding something they like.
Pascaltimon is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Nov 19, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pascaltimon View Post
thank you everyone so far my list is basically what i think the kids will enjoy. they are princess mad so we have gone a bit princess heavy :-) I quite like buffets as i think with younger kids there is a better chance of finding something they like.
I forgot. An honourable mention would be breakfast at Cape May Cafe. Best Minnie Mouse character interaction on site. Book the last siting and treat it as an early lunch. Works well for an Epcot EMH. Do Future World. Over to Cape May. Rest it off at the Boardwalk and then back for an afternoon in World Showcase. A much less frenetic character experience than most.
Old 13 Nov 19, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
LottiesLot
Excited about Disney

My girls were 6, 8 and 10 when we were last there. We have enjoyed all the meals on your list (except Artist's Point, haven't been there) . A must do for us is breakfast at Crystal Palace on the first morning. We also enjoyed the Snow White Storybook dining dinner at Wilderness Lodge and Coral Reef was a delicious, cool and relaxing lunch on a hot day in Epcot.
Actually thinking about it we didn't enjoy T Rex, it was crowded, we didn't get a great table and the food was only so-so.

Edited at 09:21 PM.
LottiesLot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Nov 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post

I like your list, I think five character meals is enough and I wouldn’t add another one at this point.

On my first ever trip, Rainforest Cafe in Animal Kingdom was my must do. It gets mixed reviews and I am not saying it is my favourite, but the food was nice enough and we did enjoy the atmosphere and theming.

Note that Artists Point is now Storybook Dining.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List